Wednesday, 27 October 2010

YNS Challenge #28: Bookmark it!

Happy Wednesday YNS fans!  Today we have a brand new challenge over at YNS Challenges and it's the fabulous Chris who has chosen this fortnight's challenge.  Chris is challenging us to make a BOOKMARK!

I've wanted to have a go at making these corner bookmarks for the longest time! This is an extra special bookmark as I made it especially for Karen's birthday!!!



I used my teeny tiny Mini Bubbly Fun Fhiona stamp for my bookmark (the Mini Fhiona stamps are the perfect size for these bookmarks!)  I also decided to make a matching post-it note holder as well using the adorable 'full-size' Fairy Fhiona!  I love how I can glitter up her adorable wings!



The matching card is one I made a while ago for YNS Challenge #15 and uses one of my favourite Fhiona stamps, Flower Bouquet FhionaI loved the colours of this card so much that it inspired me to make the matching bookmark and post-it note holder!


I also altered a moleskine cahier using some more YNS stamps, but I forgot to photograph it before popping it in the mail to Karen - oops!! :o) 

I do hope you will pop by the YNS Challenge blog and see what yumminess my YNS DT sisters have made - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Thanks, as ever, for dropping by! :o)

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. A delightful set which I know Karen will love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO WEEEE Sem LOVE your post, soooo fun and fabby!!! LOVE LOVE these and those colors are soooo pretty!!! You totally rocked the challenge and then some gf!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sem!! This is a stunning set!! I love it all! Can you send me a set like this. LOL! No seriously, your coloring, design, colors and the glitz is stunning! Gorgeous!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic set! So pretty!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful set,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous projects Sem. Love the images you've used and the designs also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and darling set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this set Sem and I love it even more know that it sits on my desk and I get to stare at and use it everyday!!! YIPPEE! Thank you hun!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh you are so amazing Sem these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved this post and had to say thanks for sharing. Have GOT to go make a bookmark now and love your other posts too:O) Thanks again. Dawnie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the corner BMs maybe you should do a TT lovely pastel colours too!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x