Friday, 8 October 2010

Winner of my Whimsy Blog Hop mini candy

Hey Whimsy fans!

Thank you so much for hopping with us and for your wonderful comments on the fantastic Whimsy Stamps Holiday Release!  I don't know about you, but I was floored by the DT's creations - WOW!

So without further ado, the winner of my hop candy is........

which means it's Patti Painter 

WOO-HOO!!  Congrats Patti - you get to choose one of the new Holiday Release stamps as your prize:


Please email me your full name and full postal address, plus the name of the new release Whimsy Holiday Stamp you would like and I'll get those details to Denise right away!

Be sure to pop back later today (12 noon EST or 5pm UK time) for our Meljen's Designs rubber stamp blog hop!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x