Saturday, 9 October 2010

Sparkle Creations New Release BLOG HOP


Hello everyone and welcome to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps new release blog hop! Today, the DT (along with our guest designer Piali) are showcasing the sixth and final new release SCRS stamp... SLEDDING CHLOE. And the best bit is that all 6 of the new stamps are available to buy from today from the re-vamped SCRS store - YAY!

I must apologise for the not-so-great quality of this card.  I am so beat at the moment and sufffering health-wise that I spent most of yesterday in bed sleeping.  I awoke with a start at 10.30pm last night and panicked as I hadn't made my SCRS blog hop card - eek!  So I stayed up til midnight getting this done.  I know the colouring is pants, and the layout is not the most inspiring, but on the plus side I do love the colours of this OA paper.  I will re-do the image and add some ribbon and embellies over the weekend, then update the photo. I have added a little white flowersoft to the fur trims and bobbles plus some SU glitter to the stars (although it is hard to see in this photo):


Sparkle will be giving away 3 of these new release stamps (Caroling Josh, Elf Oliver and Christmas Tree Ruby) to 3 lucky random commenters. We don't know where these prizes are hidden, so be sure to comment on all of today's blogs hop posts to be in with a chance to win - you have until midnight EST to leave your comments.  Here is the complete blog hop rotation:
YOU ARE HERE ---> Simonne <--- YOU ARE HERE

Also, Sparkle has redirected the store blog to a new URL: http://www.shop-sparklecreationsrubberstamps.com/  Be sure to check  out the new store, as we also have a forum! Yay!

So now you need to continue the hop by heading on over to Sparkle's blog.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

34 comments:

  1. Sem, I hope you feel better! Your card is still darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely great great stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still did a bang up job for not feeling so hot! Chloe looks great! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with the CARD!. So cute. I love Sparkle Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. your coloring always amazes me - GREAT card, especially for not feeling well! hope you're on the mend soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is amazing! I love the colors too, that paper is just so cute with Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why NOT go sledding in a skirt? Chloe does look just a bit mischievous. I love the hints of glitter and "fluff".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card, I wish I could do so well while sick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such great colors.. I just stumbled upon my Blog.. I love your images

    Hugs
    Sharette

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your card! It's a great christmas card! THANKS FOR SHARING! :) I am new to blog hopping and excited to hop away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. I like the fact it isn't overpowered with embellishments. And the colors are great. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the image is adorable hun, and your colouring is no way pants.. hope that you feel better soon hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colouring is fabulous as always. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card,Simonne.
    I love your layout.
    Hope you feel better!!
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you are feeling better soon - I think your colouring is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is lovely card...you are right about the wonderful paper but your coloring is gorgeous. I love the image. Hope you are feeling better and if not will be soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sem sending you many many well wishes and big hugs gf!! Your card is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Totally LOVE this cute image and your gorgeous papers!!! You rock girly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I think your card is adoable! Great job - even if you were "feeling under the weather". Hope you are feeling better real soon! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so sweet, Sem! I think you are too hard on yourself.. feel better soon.. hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is super cute and I don't think anyone would have noticed that anything was off or missing.

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What you mean the colouring is pants?! it's fab!
    Sorry to hear your still feeling poorly, get well soon sweetie.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw!! Darling Image!! I may have to get that one!! Love your coloring and design Sem!! Great addition of texture and sparkle!!
    Have a great weekend! You may need a rest after all these hops and releases my friend. It sure has been a busy week!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a great card...love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card as always...the sled looks great in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is so cute! I hope that you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. For somebody who is not feeling well , you did a fantastic job ! Love the new image too ! get better quickly !

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think she's great...get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Feel better!!! Love the little fun flock additions and the sparkles!!! Your coloring is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card! Love the paper and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hope you feel better soon. Love what you did with Chloe's hat.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  31. I hope you feel better soon. I love your card. you did a great job for being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh your card is so fun and bright! Feel better soon! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are far too hard on yourself! The coloring is lovely and the bright colors make this a very cheery card anyone would be happy to receive. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x