Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Sparkle Creations Challenge #16: Elf Oliver


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge! 

This week we have a lovely inspiration challenge for you using the above photo.  For my challenge card I have used one of the adorable new release stamps, Elf Oliver.  I must apologise for the terrible quality of the photo of my card.  I had to take this at night and without a flash, and as I don't have any fancy photo equipment (just a very basic digi camera) this is best I could do, LOL!  I will take another photo later today in the daylight and update! :o)

Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their beautiful challenge creations:


Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Such a darling card and love the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty. love the flowersoft snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute, Sem! Love Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW Sem he is a CUTIE!!!!! HEHEHEH I LOVE this elf and your coloring girl brings him to life!!! I LOVE your colors and the added snow is fabulous!! Thanks so much for the sweetest comment today, you really know how to put a smile on my face!!! :) Thanks a bunch GF!!! BIG HUGS you are the one that ROCKS WOOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x