Sunday, 3 October 2010

PMS So Sweet Sneak Peek


Hello PMS fans and welcome to Day 2 of our Paper Makeup Stamps new release sneak peeks! Yay!

For the next few days the PMS DT are showing sneak peeks of the fabby new stamps that are going to be released on October 7th! Today we are showcasing the So Sweet stamp set, and I get to show you the cupcakes stamp and the 'so sweet of you' sentiment!


Do pop along to my PMS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their sneak peek creations for today:

you are here ---> Simonne <--- you are here

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo fun Sem, EEEK girl I LOVE the colors, and your layout is BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE THIS GIRLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! I love the colors of this card! So pretty and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! Looks good enough to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those cupcakes look yummy! :) I love how you put the sentiment on a tag with a cute button accent. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x