Thursday, 7 October 2010

PMS New Release Blog Hop


* 2nd post of the day *
Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations Sneak Peek

Hello everyone and welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps new release blog hop!

If you'd like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from the sweet Danni's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at the PMS blog.

For my blog hop card I have used the adorable Chocolate Monster stamp called Hershey and the FREEBIE sentiment Treat Yourself. I have followed the bonus sketch by Stacey Schafer at 2S4Y #62 for this card.



Release party starts at 9:00pm EST tonight over at the PMS forum. As usual, there will be plenty of fun, perhaps a challenge and a chance to win some prizes, so why not pop on over?

So now it's time to continue the hop to see what gorgeousness Shaela has to show you, but before you go, be sure to grab my letter for the 15% off the entire release code:


Finally, I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. 2 Sketches 4 You #62 - I have followed Stacey Schafer's sketch.
2. OLLCB#64 - Nothing Floral
3. Pollycraft Monday Challenge #64 - Anything Goes

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy the hop and the new releases!

Hugs,

25 comments:

  1. I love this. That monster is too cute and I know exactly how he feels (although I try not to let the chocolate drip LOL)
    Love the color palette as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love that stamp!!!!!! Perfect! Love the colors you used, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, this is gorgeous! i love how you have used two ribbons on it and that color combo...just beautiful! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love that stamp. Great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heavens, this is cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously LOVE everything about this card!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Look at the little guy! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I just love this card! I love the colors you used, the little blue pearls, the brown ribbon! It is GREAT! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is sooooo CUTE!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun!! Love that image!! YOur colors and coloring are perfect!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a gorgeous card I just love that blue and that monster is so so cute
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is HILARIOUS!! Too cute, I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Ooh La La.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh, I adore this color choice! That blue is intensely gorgeous! Great job on Hershey! I just want to clean him up and then lick my fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Simonne!!! Absolutely beautiful! This is my FAVE monster and you've coloured it just perfectly! Love your choice of colours and dp! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This just made me chortle as soon as I saw it! pass the chocolate to me, please! haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally, totally {heart} this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hershey looks so guilty LOL!! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha, this is great! What a perfect job you did coloring that chocolate! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. AAck!! LOVE this!! This guy is my favorite image of the release and you did an AMAZING job with him :0) Your coloring is out of this world, love the bright cheerful colors and adore the simple way you did the sentiment. LOVE THIS CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It doesn't get cuter than this! LOVE this in every way possible!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is an adorable image! I love the use of blues. Really ties it all together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So very cute!!! Fantastic coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAHAHAHAHAH! this card has me laughing out loud! I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x