Sunday, 10 October 2010

Paper Makeup Stamps Review Day

Hello everyone!  Today I have a PMS card to show you reviewing 2 stamps from the recent Paper Makeup Stamps release:




I have used the cake stamp from the So Sweet stamp set and the sentiment is from the Weighing In sentiment set.

I've followed the wonderful sketch #77 at The Sweet Stop, turning it 90 degrees to the left, which is a great one for using up those odd shaped paper scraps!  I used my Viva Decor pearl pen to add some tiny pearls to decorate the cake stand, and also added a touch of SU glitter to the icing for a bit of depth and dimension, although you may have to click on the photo to enlarge to see the sparkle!

Thank you for all your lovely comments and well wishes yesterday.  Unfortunately, I think I may have the beginnings of the flu, as all I've done all day is 'glow' profusely, ache and feel really lethargic, plus I have a monster sore throat!  Let's hope it's just a cold and not anything else, but I think a few days wrapped up in bed or perhaps ensconced on the sofa with my fave book may be in order!  I may have to take a few days off and recharge my batteries! :o)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Love this card Sem. The sentiment is fab, really made me smile and I love the LO and the way it lends itself to using up those paper scraps!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh wow,
    what a lovely card this is
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ADORE this card! It's so bright and WONDERFULLY colored! You are an amazing asset to this team! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! The cake looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card. TFS.. Feel Better Soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable and yummy too! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color combination is awesome. I especially like the pearls on the cake plate. Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sem, I am so sorry to read that you aren't feeling well. I hope you do take the time to rest and get better quickly.

    This is a lovely card, by the way. I love how you shaded the cake and added the pearl accents. Beautiful choice of papers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, sweet card Sem.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL
    love it! And you can give even a very simple clean image such depth with your wonderful colouring!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card Sem! Dang you need to rest rest rest so you can get better soon! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Fab card Sem, thanks for playing along wit us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x