Wednesday, 1 September 2010

YNS Fall into Halloween new release BLOG HOP!

Welcome to the Your Next Stamp 'Fall into Halloween' BLOG HOP!

I'm sure you've guessed from the title that we're showcasing some fabulous new YNS Fall and Halloween stamps today! These new stamps are available to buy right now from the Your Next Stamp store along with all your YNS favourites.

Not only do we have a fantastic blog hop for you, but today is also the official start of the new YNS DT term! Today is also a YNS Challenge day too, so we're combining our hop creations with our YNS Challenge #24 creations! [YNSC24 will run for 2 weeks as per usual (September 1-14) and although the DT have used Fall and Halloween stamps, the theme for this challenge is 'Anything Goes'.]

If you would like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from Sylvia's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at the YNS Challenge blog, as you don't want to miss these fab new releases!

The hop starts today (Wednesday September 1st at 03:00 EST) and ends on Monday September 6th at midnight EST.

As always, here at Your Next Stamp, we have some wonderful prizes for you to win! Two lucky winners will be drawn at random to each receive a new release stamp package, but please make sure you comment at every stop along the hop to be eligible to be entered into the draw. We'd love you to join us over at our new Paper Craft Planet (PCP) Group, and so as an added incentive, anyone that becomes a member of our YNS PCP Group will automatically receive a second entry into the blog hop grand prize draw! How great is that? (It's free and easy to join PCP by the way!)

Not only is Karen offering two amazing prizes, she's also going to include a free surprise gift with every order placed at http://www.yournextstamp.com/ during the hop! And that's not all ... if you join our YNS Group over at PCP, you'll also be personally emailed an exclusive PCP-YNS-Group-only YNS store discount code!

So onto my blog hop creation! I have made a cute little Halloween treat box:


...and when you open it up, it looks like this inside:


I followed the "Peek-a-boo box" instructions at SCS here, although I changed the sizes so that it fitted the stamps I wanted to use:


I used the Cute Ghost stamp together with the moon stamp from the Happy Haunting stamp set to create the lid of the box:


Then I used the witch from Cute Witch and her kitty stamp set on the inside top panel:


...and finally the tiny bat stamp and the Happy Haunting sentiment stamps from the Happy Haunting stamp set on the treat window panel:

So now it's time for you to hop on over to Beth's blog as she is the next stop on our hop, but don't forget to leave me a comment before you go!

Thanks so much for hopping with us today! I hope you enjoy our new release!

Hugs,

35 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... Simonne.. this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I have problems finding the right words... it's sooo adorable, cute, wonderful, brilliant, fabulous (insert more superlatives here :o) )!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool altered project Simonne. Love that open window that allow one to peek through :o)
    Cute images!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sem...I so want to be you when I grow up...No seriously this is so brilliant and adorable. I love your treat box with the window and how the witch pops out. YOu are so creative and talented my friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love how you used so many different stamps to decorate and create this fabby candy box! Are those gummies in the box? Brandon would go bonkers for those...oh wait lets be honest..I would go bonkers for those! LOL The cute little witch is coloured to perfection...oh I love it!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project is So cute! Love how the top flips up to reveal another image. Clever! LC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Simonne this is darling! I love the window in your awesome treat box! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Sem this is just tooooo fabulous girl..LOVE LOVE your project and these fabby Halloween colors!!!! EEEEKKKK sooo sweet!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Simonne! I love your treat box! How clever to add that super cute witch to the inside and your coloring looks amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SWEET I {adore} that little witch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet project. I love how you used so many of the accessory stamps on your treat box. Really cute box too, I've never made one of those before.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! Cute ghost and I LOVE the greenish tinge on your witch's skin too...just adorable art! Such great ideas for Halloween! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your peek a boo box a great hallowween box for treats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! What a cute litte treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun idea to do the treat box! Spookingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been on the look out for just that special treat box to make for my 2 year old grandson this year - and your halloween box fits the bill to a tee! What a darling creation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How clever, I love this! Darling images.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooo fun love this treat box!! Its adorable!! YUM!! :) :) :): ):)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling stamps, I Love the little witch and the ghost, they are both sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh how adorable! you are so creative Sem!!! love these!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute. the Witch is adorable. Great examples.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darling! I love halloween so these cute little guys are right up my alley! Super cute projects :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the little with, she is stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sem,
    This is just fabulous hunni. I love your little box and all those cute digi's are just perfect.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!!!!! Just love the box! What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute box! It's a really neat idea and I love the hidden witch.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  27. Purple's my favorite color, love your DT little box. I will be stopping by agian, you have a super blog and gorgalicious creations! Gotta hop along now.

    Thanks for sharing, hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  28. SOOOOO cute! I love it! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG! This is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE this treat box! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your treat box is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is an absolutely adorable treat box! I love that you out an image on the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute Cute treat box! Adorable images you used! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x