Hello again and welcome to a brand new Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge! This week we are challenging you to use buttons and bling on your creations.
The basics of this card came together really quickly. Of course, I spent a little time carefully cutting out my paper piecing, but I actually spent the most time fiddling around with the flowers! I even stopped to have lunch in the middle of deciding! I have SO many flowers, but could I find ones that matched perfectly in both colour and style? NO, ha ha!! This is the best I could do (and now I have flowers littered all over my craft table and floor waiting to be cleared up, LOL!). My button is pretty obvious, but you may have to look a bit harder for my bling - I've used 2 gem brads in the centre of the brown flowers, plus there is a row of gems along the punched border.
I have used Charlotte with a Rose stamp and have followed this week's Sketch Saturday sketch #119 (so this is also my SS DT card, albeit very late - sorry........again!), where we have a fabulous sketch from Jeanette and are being sponsored by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Sparkle Creations challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and they will receive a SCRS rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]
Sparkle has started Freebie Fridays over at the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog where all you have to do is comment on her post by the Sunday evening and you'll be entered into the draw to win a free SCRS stamp! So make sure you hop on back to the SCRS blog this Friday!
Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their challenge creations:
Finally, I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. The Shabby Tea Room #26 - Tag You're It (there's a tiny tag as part of my stamped image)
2. My Time to Craft #106 - Jewelled
3. Cute Card Thursday #126 - Material Girl
4. Crafty Calendar #12 - Blue and Flowers
5. Crafty Catz challenge #48 - 3-2-1 (3 flowers, 2 patterned papers, 1 image)
6. Daring Cardmakers - Sapphires for September (if you look closely, you'll see I've used blue jewelled brads in the centres of my brown flowers)
7. Basic Grey Challenge #28 - Paper Piecing (My DP is from the new Basic Grey 'Pyrus' 6x6 paper pad)
8. Pile it On #35 - Layers
Thanks for dropping by!