Tuesday, 7 September 2010

PMS September Release BLOG HOP!

Hello everyone and  welcome to the Paper Makeup Stamps new release blog hop!

If you'd like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from the wonderful Christi S, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at the PMS blog.  If you're new to PMS blog hops, I need to tell you about how to grab your 15% off the entire new release discount code: all the DT have a letter for you in each of their blog hop posts - grab these letters in order (there are 21 in total) and pop them together to form a phrase which will form the discount code you can use when checking out to get a whopping 15% off the entire new release! My letter for you is ...(...be sure to only grab the letter, NOT the number, LOL!):


The new stamps will go live on the site at 8pm EST, and then at 9pm EST we are holding a release party at the PMS forum!  Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, as here in the UK it will be 2am, but please do join in if you're able, as I'm sure it will be a blast!

Make sure you comment on every blog along the hop as one lucky commenter will win the entire new release!!! 

For my Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop card, I have used the brand new "Pinwheel" stamp. You can buy the new releases directly from the Paper Makeup Stamps store (or from Quixotic Paperie if you're in the UK/Europe).  I stamped the pinwheel twice, separated both wheels from their posts and popped them up with 3D foam pads for some dimension.  I didn't use any Core'dinations cardstock for this card (shock horror, LOL!) and only used paper from the Echo Park 'Sweet Summertime' range.  It's a pretty clean and simple card, but it actually took a long time to make as I spent quite a while thinking about it beforehand:



So now it's time to continue the hop and pop on over to see what gorgeousness Stephanie has to show you, but I'd be ever so grateful if you left me a comment first - thanks! *wink*

Finally, I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. OLLCB #62 - Stripes
2. Saturday Challenge #99 - Clean and Simple

Have a wonderful day!  Enjoy the hop and the new releases!

Hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: Paper Makeup Stamps 'Pinwheel'
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Dew Drops
COLOURING MEDIUM: Copics
PAPER: Echo Park 'Sweet Summertime'
EMBELLISHMENTS: Button from stash

28 comments:

  1. WOOOWEEE Sem girl this looks AMAZING!!! LOVE LOVE your colors, this layout, everything is just FABULOUS!!!!! Big Hugs sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! I just adore the scene you've created! Fabulous job!!!! Thanks so much for joining the team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card - love those pinwheels of course! and your colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this card!!!!!!!! You have no idea how it made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME! love the pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo pretty! I love the pennants and just the fun-ness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat scene!! I love the paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Simmone! Love your scene and the banners! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JUst really really love this. So bright and fun and cheerful!! Reminds me of a perfect day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pin wheel card makes me want to jump right in the scene it looks so refreshing! Wonderful use of the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good gosh this is gorgeous!! Wow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow love all the details in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card!! Love it, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Simonne, this is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the paper hills you made with the banner floating above your cheery pinwheels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! This is wonderful. Love the cheerful colors and the scene you made! Faublous, just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card, everything about it is fun.... love the pinwheels & pennant!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colours and layout, this is a great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Sem!! I just love the flags and the scene you created. Gorgeous paper and design!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful design....
    Thanks so much for joining SCSC this week and good luck
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love this stamp and your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is sooo cool!! What a great showcase of the pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love the way you edit the pieces the cuts are so attractive. i like it and i want to add your card to my card collection.

    Plastic card printing
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x