Wednesday, 4 August 2010

YNS Challenge #22: Birthdays


Happy Wednesday everyone!

This morning I'd like to share with you my DT card for Your Next Stamp Challenges.  It's Karen's turn to set the theme for Challenge #22 and she has chosen... BIRTHDAYS!  Why?  Well, it's Your Next Stamp's 1st birthday this week - woo-hoo! Tomorrow, we're holding a fabulous blog hop to celebrate, with new release stamps, guests, and prizes, so be sure to stop by then to join in the fun!




So in honour of YNS I have used my Your Next Stamp logo stamp to create my card for today.  I followed  Mojo Monday's sketch #150 but.....I'm not sure the sketch works with my card, LOL! What I do like, however, is the DP which is from my brand new SEI 'Happy Day' 6x6 paper pad I bought from The Craft Boutique especially for this card.

Do pop on over to YNS Challenges and check out what the rest of Starlets have created.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you were going to make with the YNS logo stamp! This is a fabulous birthday card and I love that dp! Thanks Sem! I'm really excited about our hop tomorrow!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sem this is absolutely SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE this image and what a perfect bday card sweetie..you are amazing gf!!!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this is! Love the cheerful colors and the overall layout! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo super cute and clever, Sem!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet birthday card Simonne. Love the cute image and the DP is so fun and cheerful :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x