Thursday, 5 August 2010

YNS 1st Birthday Bash Blog Hop


Today is a very special day as Your Next Stamp is celebrating its very 1st birthday with a Birthday Blog Hop!

Happy 1st Birthday Your Next Stamp!

I would like to take this opportunity to say a special thank you to my YNS boss and friend, Karen!  I have had an absolute blast working with her and with the rest of the team this past year! Love ya, Karen! :o)

The YNS Starlets are being joined by some fabulous friends for this hop, and together we are showcasing some fantastic new release stamps as well as some firm favourites! These new stamps are available to purchase from today from Your Next Stamp along with all your YNS favourites.

If you'd like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from the lovely and super-talented Jen Del Muro's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the start of the hop at Karen's blog, as I'm sure you don't want to miss out on all the fun we have for you today!

The hop starts today (Thursday, August 5th at 08:00 EST) and ends on Wednesday August 11th at midnight (EST).

We hAve not one but two grAnd prizes for you to win - two lucky winners will be drAwn at rAndom to eAch receive a $25 gift certificAte to spend on YNS stAmps! WOW! As the prize is so fantastic, we are going to make you work a little to enter, LOL! Each StArlet and Guest StArlet have a letter hiding in their blog post. All you need to do is gAther these letters (there are 16 to collect across 15 blogs), rearrange them to form a 3-word phrAse, And then email this phrase to Karen. All correct entries will be entered into the grand prize draw. So make sure you hop Around every blog and remember to leave a comment at every stop too!

All that cake must have affected Karen as she has gone a little crazy and is holding an amazing 20% off sale for the duration of the hop - the crazy part is that everything will be reduced by 20%, including items already on sale! I'm not sure when (or even if!) this will happen again, so make sure you hop on over to the YNS store once you've completed the hop and fill your basket!


I have used the adorable YNS Space Boy stamp for my blog hop creation today - isn't he the cutest? I actually ordered the designer paper especially for this card, and I bought it from The Craft Boutique.  It's by 'Three Bugs in a Rug' and is called 'Blast Off' from their Playtime range of 12x12 double-sided paper.  And the fab thing was ..... it only cost 60p!  Bargain! 

So now it's time for you to hop on over to the fabulous Andi Murdock's blog as she is the next stop on our hop (Andi is also our August Guest Designer at YNS - *waves* Hi Andi!), but don't forget to grAb my hidden letter and leave me a comment before you go!

Finally, I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks so much for hopping with us today! I hope you enjoy our birthday celebrations and new stamps!

Hugs,

55 comments:

  1. How adorable.....and love your DP and layout....awesome job....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How absolutely fun is this little guy! LOVE your coloring and all the fabulousnss put into the details! Wowzas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stickin CUTE! I love how you buy paper to match stamps cause I've been known to do that too!!! You totally ROCK girlfirend and I've had a total blast with you and all the YNS fab bunch of gals this past year! I love ya back!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your space boy is so cute... your work is very inspirational...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I love the papers that you used with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love him Space Boy ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Love him! Adorable card, Simonne and fabulous coloring! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love him and he will be on my list! Your card is bright and cheerful! Thank you for being on the route so we can play!

    ummmm cAn your letter be An.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg super cute, I love him. So happy I could be apart of the Blog hop. Love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you did your secret letter LOL! You are too clever! This is soooo adorable and your coloring looks AMAZING as always, girlie! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the stamp and lovely papers.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is great! I did have a hard time ** figuring out your "hidden" letter :-) Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is adorbale! I love your coloring - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card...adorable space boy, and fun colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love this card. I am partial to boy images... especially when red, white, and blue are involved! This card is too cute! LC

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL, Simonne, I just can't see your secret letter???
    What a fun birthday card and lovely creation as always!! Thanks for being such a great coordinator for us :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cute; love the red, white & blue!!

    Love your hidden letter - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my word Sem he is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! You used the absolute PERFECT DP for this image sweetie, the nestie look great and your coloring is OUT OF THIS WORLD....I just had to say that..teehee... super sweet sentiment too!!! Way to go showcasing this cutie YOU ROCK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehe....thanks for the letter! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute. Love the great colors you use. Also love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, Sem this is so lovely card... great colors and awesome DPs. great pic for a boy's card :)
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a brilliant card, i love the image and the papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my is this ever cute!!! I love how everything matches!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful blog I love your color choices...

    I also love your space boy card it so cute I have to hunt down that stamp and get it...
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your 'Space Boy' card is really 'out of this world'.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so delightful! Your coloring is wonderful! Such a terrific card for a little guy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is just adorable! Love the little space guy and that patterned paper is the perfect match!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome card.. Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. here's me waving right back at you!!! Can you see me across the pond? Your card is freakin' fantastic girl, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh I love this card, this little space kid is too cute! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  31. You've created such a wonderful little boy card! I especially like the layout and the papers you used! Great job! Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  32. This card is so cute :-)
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow fabulous card love the colours and the image is lovely
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card! I love the papers with the image.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  35. your spaceboy card is too cute! your coloring is sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Darling card hun, and love the image you used!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  37. Space Boy is adorable! Love how you colored him and the pattern paper is the perfect match!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous card!!! Love the new Space Boy, he is coloured perfctly and your DP is fab!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love your space guy! I have grown grandchildren but think he's cute. Thanks for such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. fantastic card, I love the bright colors and different Dp
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. fabulous card Sem :-) I love this little spaceman ,, very cute and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awesome coloring, such a cute image! Gee, wonder what your letter is?!! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  43. wow.. this is an amazing card! Love all the circles.. the design is just fab! and of course that image is too sweet.. love it!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Absolutely love the space boy card and pp chosen...have to pick up that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Holy cow girl, your coloring just rocks. I so love your little space man and the awesome dp!! Stunning card Sem! Love it!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  46. too too cute! Love this image.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oooh, your little spaceman is fabulous (and beautifully coloured too!) Lovin that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your CARD is out of this world too! I love the pairing of the image & sentiment and all the circles and swirls. Your DP is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the patterned paper on this card. It goes so well with the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x