Sunday, 1 August 2010

SS #114 & Whimsy Stamps : New Digi Release & New Monthly Challenge


Hey everyone and thanks for popping by today!

Today, Whimsy Stamps is releasing a whole host of gorgeous new digital stamps,  and to celebrate, the digi team plus guests are holding a blog hop. So if you'd like to join in (and I know you will!), hop on over to the Whimsy Inspiration blog where there is a complete hop list and details of the prize, etc.

Not only does the 1st of the month mean new Whimsy digi images, it also marks the beginning of a new monthly challenge over at the Whimsy Inspiration blog. This month we have the nice and easy challenge of ANYTHING GOES! So get your Whimsy rubber or digis out and join in - we have a wonderful prize of 5 digis (winner's choice) for one lucky randomly-drawn winner, and that winner could be YOU!!

Because I seem to be caught in a never-ending "busy whirlwind" at the moment (plus I'm having more dental problems, new treatment, and more investigations...oh joy!), I have combined today's Whimsy challenge card with yesterday's Sketch Saturday sketch #114. Sketch Saturday #114 is being sponsored by The Craft Barn this week, and we have another of Jo's amazing sketches to follow (I have turned the sketch 90 degrees to the left):


For my card today, I have used the adorable and brand *NEW* Whimsy rubber stamp called Jelly Bean.  Isn't Jelly Bean the sweetest?  You can purchase this wonderful stamp from Whimsy Stamps (or from Quixotic Paperie if you're in the UK/Europe).



Please pop on over to both Sketch Saturday, and of course the Whimsy Inspirations Blog to see what my amazing DT sisters have created for you - I promise you won't be disappointed!  And then start hopping away to see the new and fabulous Whimsy digis!
 
Have a fabulous day, and I'll see you on Tuesday with my Sparkle Creations challenge card!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. I am in love with your paper choices, they are so perfect with adorable little Jelly Bean, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling Simonne! Love the soft colors and those pretty papers. Fabby coloring and beautiful details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Simonne, you ROCK! Lush colouring and I adore those elegant muted tones. How sad is taht I can actually be jealous of PAPER!!!lol
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Sem you used the PERFECT colors for this cutie!!! Your card looks amazing and I LOVE the dps wow!!!!! Those flowers with the roses in the center PERFECT!!!! BEAUTIFUL SWEETIE!!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!! Big Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simonne, what a pretty card you've created! I love the soft papers that coordinate so beautifully and your coloring of this image is gorgeous! Wonderful work! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simonne, gorgeous card! I love that image and what you did with that cool sketch is great. MFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Simonne! Your card is stunning! Fantastic colouring and papers.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on this sketch! Love how you flipped it! totally cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Simmone, this is really beautiful chuck. Love these papers and your gorgeous colouring. Your shading is awesome and all the little details - stunning.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful Sem!! I just love your use of the capella paper and the sweet coloring of your elephant. What a stunning use of the sketch!! Hope you are having a fab weekend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is terrific I love that elephant! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous Sem.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the beautiful soft colours you have used. What a cute image. Have already been and bought 4 digi's today so dare not go back for Jelly Bean

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this image, and your card is absolutely adorable!!! I'm so sorry you are having more dental problems! Man, when is your poor mouth going to catch a break??? Sending lots of hugs and feel better soon wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. An absolutely adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sem hunni, this card is AMAZING!
    and so are you :)
    Hugs, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x