Friday, 13 August 2010

Sparkle Creations: Introducing...Travelling Josh


Hey everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps new release sneak peeks!  Today the DT (along with our August guest designer Jodi Collins) are showcasing ... TRAVELLING JOSH! 

As I made my new release cards in advance (so thankful I did as my tooth pain is unbearable at the moment!), there wasn't much point in using any current challenge sketches specifically to enter the challenge, as the challenges would have ended by the time today came around.  So, I popped over to "I Need A Sketch", had a good look at all the sketches, and decided that the recent Sketch Saturday sketch #109 was the perfect fit for this image and card, and so followed it!  Jo is the brains and design talent behind the fabulous sketches at Sketch Saturday, and she started a blog a little while ago where she has uploaded all her amazing sketches in one easy-to-find place!!  So if you're stuck for a sketch, pop on over to "I Need A Sketch"!

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their Travelling Josh creations:

Jodi (GDT)

Finally I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. PaperPlay Challenge #32 - Bon Voyage
2. BasicGrey Challenge #26 - Pearls (and I have used my BG Mellow 6x6 paper pad)
3. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #95 - It's a Man's World

I'll be back with the 3rd and final sneak peek of the August release tomorrow, which is also release day (yay!) so you'll be able to buy all 3 of these fab stamps then!

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous, cute card Sem, love the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the paper you have used and fun layout. Your colourwork is awesome
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEK Sem I LOVE LOVE your traveling Josh...These images are fabulous!!!! LOVE LOVE the colors on this!! You ROCK...teehee have I said that before?? LOL!!! Happy Friday!!! Big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Sem ! I love the paper and your colouring is fantastic ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card !!! I love your colouring and your whole layout FANTASTIC !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card. Sorry to hear you're in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love this, Sem! Your coloring is awesome.. just love how Josh "pops" on this great masculine creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous as always. Josh is real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Josh is such a cutie! I love how he's front and center in this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Sem.
    Amazing colouring as always, and I love how you colour hair!
    Sorry to hear your tooth problems are no better, fingers crossed you manage to get it sorted out and soon.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sem, sorry to hear you are still in pain ((hugs)) Get Well soon hunni xx

    Your card is fantastic, i'm so in awe of your colouring skills! I know I say it each time but I really am wow!
    I thought I recognised that layout too ;)
    Thank you so much for using one of my sketches and for showing everyone where they can find them :)

    Take care hunni,
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful card thanks for joining bon voyage at paperplay

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, i love him! Fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card Sem, beautifully coloured and so cute.
    Hope your toothache has gone now hun.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our Bon Voyage challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Card! Love the image! Thanks for playing along at PaperPlay this week for our Bon Voyage Theme.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x