Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Sparkle Creations Challenge #6: Sketch


Hi again everyone!  I know I'm a day late posting this (sorry!) but .... this week over at Sparkle Creations we have another fabby challenge for you - a scrummy sketch by Mary:


I used Scooter Chloe from Release 1 for my challenge card today, and my most favourite colour combo of all time - green and blue!!

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Surfing Oliver rubber stamp. [In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.]

Do pop along to my SCRS DT sistahs' blogs to take a peek at their challenge creations:

Jodi (August GDT)

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,


Supplies
STAMP: SCRS Scooter Chloe
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos
PAPER: October Afternoon Hometown: Woolworths
CARD: Core'dinations 12x12 ColorCore VB020 Montego Bay, SU Whisper White
EMBELLISHMENTS: Ribbon from stash, Prima self-adhesive pearls
TOOLS: Paper Trimmer, SU Scissors, 3D foam pads, PVA glue

16 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    a beautiful card, great colors and the design genius.
    The motive glorious.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. It's nice to see a girl on a bike xx
    Great colour scheme, so much for the saying "blue and green should never be seen" unless there is something in between xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO this is sooooo SWEET Sem...My daughter was sitting here and said awwwww I really love that image and her coloring is AWESOME mom!! Teehee I know she rocks I said...LOL!!!! Well you used the perfect colors for this cutie!! What another GREAT card!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sweet card See, great colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab card. I must agree that green and blue is one of my favourite combos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Sem. Beautifully coloured & I love the image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. You pickeed delightful colors of DPs on this card Simmone and your coloring job is gorgeous :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this card is terrific! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Sem, this is beautifully done! Just spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, love the image she is such a sweetie, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  13. As georgeous as ever, sweetie!
    Just popping in to wish you a lovely weekend ;)
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how darling!! Love this boy image and your coloring rocks Sem!! Great design too!! You always inspire my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x