Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Quixotic Challenge #36: Alter it!

Hello again!  This week's Quixotic Challenge has been chosen by Rowena, who is challenging us to alter an item, or create a card using, for example, altered chipboard etc!

Unfortunately I don't have a challenge creation for you today - sorry! - as I'm in the midst of another painful (and botched!) root canal saga (plus I have a stinking cold - urgh!).  Will it never end?  Doesn't look like it!  I had my other DT stuff already completed before I had the root canal treatment last Friday, but was planning to make my QP challenge creation early this week.  I spoke to the dental practice on Monday and am going in to see the head honcho for a second opinion - I'm also being sent out a complaints pack!  I suppose at least they are dealing with it promptly and professionally, but I know this will mean more work and I'm just not sure I can take it anymore!  It's almost been a whole year since my dental problems started!

Anyway, what I can share with you today instead is the long list of yummy new goodies that Elaine has just taken stock of over at Quixotic Paperie.  Check them out HERE...

(NB This picture has been snagged from the All That Scraps store - this has not been coloured by me!)

Check out the awesome 'Later Skater' set - perfect for teens or even pre-teens:
Elaine has added a couple more designs to the Memory Box 6x6 paper pads that she stocks.  First we have 'Blackbird', perfect for Halloween and Autumn, and secondly we have the scrummy 'Mistletoe', which is pretty self-explanatory, LOL!


I don't want to worry you, but I predict that these new pads will sell out rather quickly as we start to see the new Halloween/Fall and Christmas stamps being released by the stamp manufacturers, so I urge you to place your order now so that you're not disappointed later!

Please pop on over to the QP challenge blog and take a peek at what the fab QP DT have made for today's challenge - you won't be disappointed.

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. OOOOWEEE Look at these goodies Sem, I LOVE that witch with the darling kitty!!!! EEEK and the greeting farm are SOOOO FUN!!! Thanks for sharing, hope you are having a wonderful day sweetie!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, sending get well wishes your way! Sorry you have to deal with that and I hope you are feeling better soon :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sem

    sorry to hear of your pain blooming root canals are such a pain. I used to be a dental nurse if i can help in any way advise etc? hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had very similar root canal issues and it went on just as long...I hope this passes for you. I can totally relate to what you are going threw. It will get better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x