Friday, 27 August 2010

A note to say....

...we're back from our mini-break to Chester!  We had a lovely time, but I just want to tell you all that I'm not going to be around for the next week or so as I deal with a few unexpected real-life issues.  I have a few scheduled posts ready, but I really need to take a break from blogging/crafting whilst I deal with real life.  I don't want to go into details here.  I will be okay...just need some time.  So please bear with me ....

Big hugs to you all,

8 comments:

  1. I hope things quiet down soon for you. Just take your time, real-life is so much more important than all this.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice break in Chester.
    Hope everything is ok, and we'll see you when you get back.
    Take care and big hugs
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lot's of good wishes, hope everything turns out well for you,
    (((0)))
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Huge Hugs Sem, hope everything is okay!!!!! Thinking about you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending hugs your way Simmone, I hope that everything is ok! Much love, hon :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eee - I hope you get things settled! Hugs Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x