Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Get your pennies ready ... new stock alert!

Elaine has got some yummy brand new products that have just arrived over at Quixotic Paperie, and I predict these will sell out REALLY fast!!  I know I say that every time, but keep reading and you'll see what I mean!

We all love our flowery embellishments, right?  And of course Prima is a name that we associate with gorgeous paper flowers.  Well, a new product has landed at Quixotic Paperie ... Prima Craftable Flowers!  Why are these different?  They are paper flowers that have been made especially to be stamped on and coloured to make a totally unique, handcrafted embellishment.  Elaine has 5 different designs of Craftable Flowers in stock HERE (£3.95 per pack) and also has 15 of the brand new Prima Clear Stamps that have been made for stamping onto these fab flowers!  The stamps are approx. 3.25"x3.25" square, clear stamps that are only .... wait for it .... £1.95 each!!!!!  Now you can see why I think they will sell out!! LOL!

Take a Prima Craftable Flower ...


Use one of the gorgeous new Prima clear stamps (at only £1.95 each!) to stamp onto the flower ...



Colour the design as you wish with non porous markers/paints/inks, and voila!  A unique, custom-made flower ....


[The above photograph was taken from the Prima Inc Blog HERE]

Hurry over to Quixotic Paperie RIGHT NOW to grab yourself a packet or two of these new craftable flowers and a handful of the new clear stamps (which, of course, can be used for stamping onto any surface - great for backgrounds, I think!) ... I know they'll be out of stock before too long!!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that info, i shall definatly pop over & spend my pennies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you enabler you...these are FABULOUS SEM!!! I have missed you girl oh my word you have been busy!!!!! Wanted to say hi!! big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, just wanted to leave you a message to let you know that I just stumbled across your blog, and have fallen in love with it. Your colouring is beautiful, your taste in stamps is exquisite. I'm going back over all your older posts and thoroughly enjoying all the eye candy. Can I ask you please the stamps that you have in your blog header, the second one with the little girl sitting down, can you tell me what that's called please? It's just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your work and I look forward to each of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x