Wednesday, 11 August 2010

GDT Paper Makeup Stamps - Review Day 3


Hey everyone!  As some of you will know, lucky old me was invited to be a guest designer this month for Paper Makeup Stamps, and so I get to be involved in showcasing the new releases for August! Yay!  I've already posted a card using the brand new Leigh the puddle fairy stamp and another using Moody for Kitties, and today I have a card using one of the stamps from the new Home Matters stamp set (this set is only $9.00 - I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I read the price, LOL!).  The stamp set comprises 2 wonderful image stamps and 5 fab sentiment stamps:

I really wanted to follow this week's fabby sketch (OCCSC27) at the OCC Sketch blog and so I chose to use the birdhouse stamp from this fantastic set.  I spent ages adding and taking away embellies, but nothing looked quite right, so I went with it for a pretty clean and simple result!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. OCC Weekly Sketch Challenge #27
2. Our Creative Corner - Embossing

Please do pop along to the PMS Blog as there are plenty more gorgeous review cards to see, including all the yumminess that has been posted over the past few days!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! I love the beautiful colors and that dp is fabulous. The the ribbon with the pearls is such a great touch :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sem these colors totally stand out and are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Your coloring on that image is PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE how you added the little butterfly on the top what a great touch and those nesties are AWESOME!!!! Another amazing design GF!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! I love the cheery papers you picked and how you colored the bird house. That butterfly on the roof of it is the perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! love the colors and your image :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x