Saturday, 24 July 2010

You're Fabulous Sketch Saturday & Your Next Stamp!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I'd like to share with you my combined DT card for Your Next Stamp Challenge #21 and Sketch Saturday #113.  YNS Starlet Cabio has chosen the theme of  EASEL CARDS and of course we have another gorgeous sketch from Jo at Sketch Saturday (which I turned 90 degrees to the right):


I have used my Your Next Stamp You're Fabulous stamp set  to create my card - this 'fabulous' stamp set (which comes cling-mounted) includes 9 stamps (I have used 4 on my card today)! The DP is from a MME 6x6 paper pack that came 'free' with a cardmaking magazine (I never buy magazines, but I spied this one in Sainsbury's of all places, and couldn't resist the paper, hee hee!)



This sentiment was created using 2 stamps - "You're" and "Fabulous".  The stamp set also comes with 2 further sentiment stamps - "Fun" and "Stylish" - so you can mix and match to make lots of combos!

The stamp set has 4 accessory stamps (shoe, x2 bags, ring) including this bag (although I wiped off the handle so it could fit my SU punch!):

Finally, I added this super Tibetan Silver bag charm...
***I will soon be selling these and other charms!***


Before I go, I have some YNS news to share...

- Don't forget that Your Next Stamp rubber stamp company is currently holding a DESIGN TEAM CALL!  We are looking for new DT members to start on 1st September.  You have until 31st July (2010) to get your applications in and you can read in full how to apply HERE.

- Karen is holding a Your Next Stamp 20% off SALE in celebration of her father's birthday. The sale will end at midnight (EST) on Monday 26th July 2010 and you will need to enter the code DAD2010 at the checkout to receive 20% off your entire order!

Do pop on over to YNS Challenges and Sketch Saturday to check out what the rest of my wonderful teamies have created.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. You should just turn around and give this card to yourself because it's FABULOUS and so are you Sem!!! I love how you turned the sketch 90 degrees and made it an easel card and that paper is yummy so I can see why you couldn't resist buying the magazine to get the paper! I would totally do that too! Also that charm is awesome and I'll be shopping in your charm store for sure!!! I LOVE charms!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...charms!!! Awesome! Thanks for the heads up on the sale at YNS. I'm heading over there RIGHT now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sem WOWZA girly!!!! What a beautiful easel creation and FABULOUS and that image is soooooo cute!! Your paper piecing is GORGEOUS and the purse charm just toooo perfect!!!! You are just soooo talented!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful love the layout and beautiful papers. Stunning
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card and I love the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card Sem,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sensational!
    Love the image, your paper piecing is fab. Great papers (I don't buy magazines either but I bought that one for the free papers too).
    Can't wait to see what you'll be selling.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya sweet friend, shoot had to know that you are selling these wonderfull charms sweetie cause you could have put them in the envelope to HOlland hihihi ohhh well next time.....
    Your card is a real stunner sweetie fab colors and coloring and the stamps are just fabulous....wow.....Thanks for sharing sweetie and have a fab weekend ...Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are FABULOUS Sem. Just love this one. Beautiful papers, lovely image and your paper piecing is brilliant. I adore the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is stunning Sem!! I so love your easel and how you turned the sketch. The papers are yummy and the paper piecing is perfect!! Love every detail!! That purse charm is too cute!! I want one of these...Gorgeous and so inspiring as always Sem!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow stunning creation..thanks so much for the info re missing girl..I dont usualy get involved but know the email sender & when children are involved it tugs at your heart..

    thanks again Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is amazing I love her paper pieced skirt and flirty colors if you will! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sem, this is fantastic! I love the paper piecing and your shading on the skirt. So many fun things to look at!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Card sweet card Simonne. Glad to see this lovely colored image and fun design :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card Sem. Love the paper piecing on the dress and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card, your paper piecing is fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x