Wednesday, 7 July 2010

YNS Challenge #20: Flower Power


Happy Wednesday everyone!

This morning I'd like to share with you my DT card for Your Next Stamp Challenges.  It's Starlet Angela's turn to set the theme for Challenge #20 and she has chosen... FLOWER POWER!  So we want to see you use flowers as embellishments, flowery paper, flowery embossing, flower punches, etc....

Dopey old me thought that Your Next Stamp was sponsoring Off The Wall Craftiness this week and so I combined that challenge with today's YNS challenge card.  Then I checked the OTWC blog and saw that I am a week behind myself, LOL!  It was last week's OTW challenge YNS sponsored - so I am a week late! Doh! Sorry everyone!! :o)

So this week I have used my new Hula Hoop Fhiona stamp to create my card and followed the fab sketch at The Sweet Stop.  The DP is from my Cosmo Cricket DeLovely 6x6 paper pad, accented with some Fuschia Fizz Core'dinations cardstock.  If you click on the picture of my card to enlarge it you'll see that I've glittered-up Fhiona's pink hula hoop to make it nice and sparkly and also added a heart pearl to accent her hairband.



Don't forget that Your Next Stamp rubber stamp company is currently holding a DESIGN TEAM CALL!  We are looking for new DT members to start on 1st September.  You have until 31st July (2010) to get your applications in and you can read in full how to apply HERE.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. The Sweet Stop SSS63 Challenge - Sketch
2. TotallyPaperCrafts Challenge 23 - One of the Girlies
3. Magical Crafts Challenge 18 - Flower Power
4. Quirky Crafts Challenge 31 - Ribbon

Do pop on over to YNS Challenges and check out what the rest of Starlets have created.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

22 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I am sorry you missed the challenge :( It lasted a week, thursday the 24th at 11 to thursday the 1st :) I hope you can play again sometime, sorry the deadline had already ended but thank you for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sem,
    This girl is too nice and the colours a hit all around a nice Card.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sem,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Sem, such a sweet image and love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. she makes me smile and brings back so many memories of hoola hoop and jump rope childhood days! So adorably colored and designed! love the sparkle hoop!
    So glad you joined us for this week's Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely soft colours for this one which is gorgeous. Another super image

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW Sem she is sooooooo SWEET I LOVE the colors you used here and the layout is wonderful!!! AWWWW ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo cute! I love the colors, the layout, and her sparkly hula hoop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sem
    gorgeous card, cute image, fabby colouring, great papers,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable!!! Love this sweet image and the color combo are so pretty!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the sketch at the Sweet Stop!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Simmone, this is gorgeous. Such a cute image ad those papers are just scrummy! - top of my wish list now!

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! Love the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so sweet! I love this card Sem.
    The image is so adorable and your colouring is always awesome.
    Lovely papers too.
    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Sem! I love those colours together and the sparkly hula hoop is awesome! I think I might have to get this stamp out and play just so I can make her hoop sparkle!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card!!! :-)
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card and you put your DP together perfectly. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge and we hope to see you again next week! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So a cute image, love the glittered ring, and the colours you've used, they really go well together. Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's in their Ribbon Challenge this fortnight, hope to see you this weekend too, for their new sketch challenge!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty Simonne, love the bright colours ans the sparkly hula hoop looks fab!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card, those papers are lovely
    Thanks for joining in at Magical Crafts

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x