Happy Thursday everyone!
If you've popped by the Sparkle Creations site this week, you will have seen that Sparkle is introducing each member of her Design Team each day ... and today it's my turn! So if you want to know a little more about me, hop on over (you can even have a giggle at my pic!!).
So I have a card to show you today that I made using the adorable Sparkle Creations Lantern Rin stamp and my Basic Grey Kioshi paper. I really love how this card turned out (and it's my own sketch for once - wonders will never cease, LOL!), but I'm not sure whether I should have left off the black organza ribbon? Can't take it off now, as it's well and truly stuck, hee hee!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Incy Wincy Challenge 49 - Punches
2. OLLCB 57 - Simply Summer
3. Crafty Catz Challenge 39 - Distressing
4. One Stop Craft Challenge 87 - Distressing
5. Magical Crafts Challenge 18 - Flower Power
6. DDCC 81 - Flower Inspiration
7. Quirky Crafts Challenge 31 - Ribbon
8. Pile it On Challenge 26 - My Favourite Things (I have used Copics and flatback pearls - my most fave crafting supplies ever!!)
9. Sew Many Challenge 19 - Anything Goes
10. Crafty Angels Challenge - Circles & Squares (I hope my flatback pearls and small circles on my DP count as the 'circle' element!)
Thank so much for popping by! Have a wonderful day!