Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Sparkle Creations Challenge #1: Anything Summer


Hey everyone!

Welcome to the very first Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge, which is .... ANYTHING SUMMER!

For my challenge card I choose to use Cocktail Emily and coloured her to match my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers!  I loved working with this week's sketch over at Friday Sketchers so much, that I used it again!  Huge apols for the poor quality of my photo.  My digi camera is not a very expensive one, and for some reason it really doesn't photograph anything with red in it correctly - makes the card really dull!  When I took this photograph it was drizzling slightly so I couldn't take it outside, but as soon as it dries up and the sun peeks out, I'll take another and update.

As this is our very first challenge at Sparkle Creations, here is some challenge info for you...

- Challenges will go live on the SCRS blog every Monday @ 9 PM PST (Tuesday @ 5am UK time) and the deadline for entering will be the following Sunday @ 9 PM PST.

- The prize each week will be 1 stamp to a randomly picked winner - FAB right?!  In order to qualify for the prize, you must use a SCRS image, which you can buy from HERE.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge #2 - Summer Days
2. Friday Sketchers Challenge #110
3. Pollycraft Monday Challenge #52 - Bold & Bright

Thanks for popping by - see you tomorrow for my Quixotic Paperie Challenge DT card!

Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sem. Love the colours you've used and the pretty details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute Simmone! I love the papers, they were a perfect choice for the image, which is colored beautifully :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous card Sem
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just FAB, Sem! I am in awe of your coloring.. just AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Sem,i love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sem!! I just love this image and your coloring and choice of papers is perfect!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Sem.
    I love this image, and your colouring is always amazing (Yes, I always say that but it's true). My all time favourite papers! I bought stacks and stacks of the stuff.
    Thank you for your comments on my blog and for the link, I shall be trying out some of the basics range. Much appreciated.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card love the bright colours and that image is great. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this card. The colours are just so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sem

    gorgeous card and such a great image!thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Sem! Your colouring ROCKS and I just adore the colours you've used on this card!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely Sparkle image I could just do with a cocktail right now but it is wet and gloomy. Outstanding colouring

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderfully bright card. I love those cosmo cricket papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this card, Sem! Your color choices just sing to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, this is really stunning! Love the layout and you coloring is fantastic! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges then my new sister blog is purr-fect for you:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x