Welcome to the very first Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge, which is .... ANYTHING SUMMER!
For my challenge card I choose to use Cocktail Emily and coloured her to match my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers! I loved working with this week's sketch over at Friday Sketchers so much, that I used it again! Huge apols for the poor quality of my photo. My digi camera is not a very expensive one, and for some reason it really doesn't photograph anything with red in it correctly - makes the card really dull! When I took this photograph it was drizzling slightly so I couldn't take it outside, but as soon as it dries up and the sun peeks out, I'll take another and update.
As this is our very first challenge at Sparkle Creations, here is some challenge info for you...
- Challenges will go live on the SCRS blog every Monday @ 9 PM PST (Tuesday @ 5am UK time) and the deadline for entering will be the following Sunday @ 9 PM PST.
- The prize each week will be 1 stamp to a randomly picked winner - FAB right?! In order to qualify for the prize, you must use a SCRS image, which you can buy from HERE.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge #2 - Summer Days
2. Friday Sketchers Challenge #110
3. Pollycraft Monday Challenge #52 - Bold & Bright
Thanks for popping by - see you tomorrow for my Quixotic Paperie Challenge DT card!