Friday, 2 July 2010

Some awesome and exciting news!

I've been keeping this piece of news quiet for a few months (it's been SO hard, LOL!), but I am now extremely proud to announce that I am a Design Team member for Sparkle Creations!  WOO-HOO!!


To say I was gob-smacked when Sparkle emailed me back in April telling me about her new adventure and inviting little old me to be on her DT is a huge understatement!!  Of course I JUMPED at the chance!  Thank you Sparkle for believing in me and inviting me onto your AWESOME DT!!  I don't mind admitting that I feel just a little bit out-of-my-depth to be working with these amazing crafters.....

Stephanie Kraft - DT Coordinator
Simonne Clay (ME!!!!)

You many have seen Sparkle's fabulous sneak peeks over at Sparkle Creations, well I can also tell you that Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Sketch Saturday tomorrow, so be sure to hop on over and join us to be with the chance to win 2 of these FAB new stamps!!!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Simonne! You will do so well, like there was any doubt. = )Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sweetie, but you more than deserve a place on the DT, you're cards are just amazing.
    Look forward to seeing your work on the team.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOHOOO Congrats Sem, what exciting news...!!!! A spot sooo well deserved they are lucky to have your talent gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. huge Congratulations Sem, so thrilled for you hun, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x