Click on the pic to enlarge (opens in a new window)
This week over at Sketch Saturday we have another fab sketch by the wonderful, talented, all-round sketch-tastic Jo, and this week we are being sponsored by Bunny Zoe Crafts!
Whimsy Stamps is gearing up for a brand new rubber release on Monday 19th July, and this stamp is a sneak peek of one of the fabulous new stamps that will available to buy then! This particular image was drawn by the wonderful Crissy Armstrong and is called "Maya and Marissa". You can see this stamp again over at Crystal's blog and Debbie's blog where they have showcased it so wonderfully! We're having a fantastic blog hop on Monday to celebrate the new release, and I will have another card to show you using a different stamp. So be sure to pop back then as the grand prize is something you won't want to miss! *wink*
As you can see, I tried a completely different style for this card, and I have to say that I love it! I was really scared to use the white card blank as a background, and shock-horror ... I didn't use any Core'dinations card!! Hee hee!!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Creative Card Crew - To Die for challenge (I have used my Large Circle nestie die)
2. My Time to Craft Challenge #99 - Butterfly Bliss
3. Papertake Weekly - In the Garden
4. ABC Challenge - Y is for You and Me
5. Allsorts Challenge #61 - Summer Days Whimsy Stamps is sponsoring this challenge with a £15 gift certificate!!6. Totally Gorjuss Challenge #39 - Thinking of You
7. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #92 - Summer Holidays
Have a fab weekend folks, whatever you're doing!
Thanks for dropping by!
STAMP: Whimsy Stamps "Maya and Marissa" (available from 19th July)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Dew Drop 'Gingerbread'
COLOURING MEDIA: Copics
PAPER: Basic Grey 'Urban Prairie' 6x6 paper pad
CARD: Craftwork Cards
EMBELLIES: WildOrchidCrafts flowers, flatback pearls,
TOOLS: SU Paper Piercer, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Large circle nestabilities