Saturday, 5 June 2010

YNS New Release: Grass


Today the YNS Starlets are showcasing a beautiful new range of YNS Grass stamp sets.  There are 6 stamp sets in this range, and they are a little different from anything YNS has produced before as they don't need much (or any!) colouring and can be stamped directly using different coloured inks.

For my new release card I have used this gorgeous set called 'Tall Grass'.  My card is 148cm square, so you can tell that the main grass stamp is pretty big!  There are 8 stamps in this set, and I have used them all : Tall Grass, x2 ladybugs, x2 profile butterflies, x3 different size butterflies. 


Be sure to hop on over to Karen's blog, where she has posted all the Starlets creations, as then you'll get to see the other 5 stamp sets in this gorgeous range!  I promise you won't be disappointed - they are SO beautiful and stamp perfectly first time!  And I predict they're going to sell out very quickly!

Don't forget to pop back for our grand finale BLOG HOP on 8th June - the hop will start at Cabio's blog and one lucky hopper will win $50 of YNS stamps - WOW!!

Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: YNS Tall Grass
INK: SU Really Rust & Old Olive
PAPER: SU Spiced Cider (#111909) and SU Patterns Pack III 6x6 pad (#117364)
CARD: SU Really Rust & Old Olive
EMBELLIES: 4mm orange flatback pearls, Olive green ribbon
TOOLS: SU Paper-piercing tool, SU Mat Pack, Paper Trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Sem! I love the colors you used, and your perfect green bow! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sem.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and sweet image and color scheme Simonne :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sem! I am totally addicted to this tall grass!!! I love it!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x