Wednesday, 9 June 2010

YNS Challenge #18: Buttons


Hey everyone!

This morning I'd like to share with you my DT card for Your Next Stamp Challenges.  It's my turn to set the theme for Challenge #18 and I have chosen... BUTTONS!  So raid your button stash and let's see them!

I have used my new Fairy Fhiona single stamp to create my card.  This card was really quick and easy to make, as I used just one piece of thie beautifully textured DP from my new DCWV stack, a couple of pieces of co-ordinating cardstock, added a stamped sentiment, 5 buttons, and popped on Fairy Fhiona!  But boy was it hard to photograph properly - I've decided that my digi camera definitely doesn't like red tones!! LOL!  I think some stitching would have finished off this card perfectly ... but I don't own a sewing machine!!  Perhaps I'll have to succumb and ask Father Christmas for one this year!

Don't forget to check out our YNS new release BLOG HOP running until 13 June.  If you join us you could win $50 of YNS stamps!!  CLICK HERE to be taken to the start of the hop.

Also, Karen is having a 15% SALE at Your Next Stamp - just enter code YNSJUNE2010 at the checkout!

Thanks for popping by!  Have a fab day, and I'll be back later with my Quixotic Paperie Challenge card.

Hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: YNS Fairy Fhiona
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad,
PAPER: DCWV The Green Stack
CARD: Core'dinations 12x12 Colorcore Cardinal & Mantis
EMBELLIES: Buttons from stash
TOOLS: Paper Trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, SU glitter

5 comments:

  1. Love the glitter on the wings and how you cut her out! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Simonne! Love how she is floating near that single flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairy Fhiona looks so happy and content floating on your card! I love it!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of your card, Fhiona is beautifully coloured and this really shows against your choice of DP!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x