Monday, 21 June 2010

Whimsy Stamps: Emma Swinging

Hey everyone!  It's my turn to post on the Whimsy Inspiration's blog today, and I have a brand new card to share that I finished literally 30 minutes ago!

I've used one of the May release Whimsy Digi stamps called "Emma Swinging" - she is available to download instantly from the Whimsy Store along with all the other scrumptious Whimsy digi stamps (and of course Whimsy rubber ... although you'll have to wait for your postie to deliver those, LOL!).


I've decided that I'm going to have to tidy up my crafty stash, as I'm just shoving things in my Ikea storage unit at the moment and consequently it's very difficult to find stuff quickly and efficently!  Although I don't have a huge amount of stash, I am finding that I'm forgetting stuff that I've 'hidden' away, like this fairly new DCWV Garden Variety stack that I've used for today's card. So I think a trip to Ikea is necessary (urghh!) plus I'm going to have to spend some pennies on some 12x12 paper storage and a good system for storing stamps., baskets for punches, etc. etc - you know the drill!  I do have my buttons and nesties sorted and stored ... well it's a start, LOL!

I've followed this fortnight's fab sketch from Truly Scrumptious (in its mirror-image) -Whimy Stamps is sponsoring this challenge, so do pop along and join in to be in with a chance of winning a $15 Whimsy gift certificate!  Talking of sponsorship and challenges, I can also give you the heads up that Whimsy is sponsoring tomorrow's new Creative Card Crew challenge!  So two chances to win some Whimsy goodies this week!

Wishing you a wonderful day, whatever you're up to!
Thanks for popping by!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. 30 minutes! you're a star, the colouring is just fabulous. I love the layout, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sem this looks amazing, I LOVE your layout!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! Emma looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Sem,i love your mage and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colouring, she looks so lifelike!
    I love the papers and a great layout.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout. The colouring is stunning the shading on her skirt is perfect. Think you might be telling porkies re the size of your stash . Oink Oink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sem, gorgeous card, stunning colours and beautifully coloured image, how could forget you had those scummy papers!! Gorgeous details.
    Glad you could join us this week at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im always stashing stuff and finding it much later its a brilliant suprise...stunning card Sem, I love the image and might have to buy that one...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning coloring Simonne and beautiful card!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card,stunning image!.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x