Saturday, 19 June 2010

Sketch Saturday #108: Spring Fairy


Hey everyone!

This week over at Sketch Saturday we have another fab sketch by the amazing Jo, and this week we are being sponsored by Digital Delights!


As you can see, I turned this wonderful sketch 180 degrees and used a TGF digi stamp (Spring Fairy) that I won a while back but haven't used before now!  I'm not particularly happy with a few elements of this card and I think the paper is a bit too busy, but hey ho, it's made now!  Note to self: don't use Stickles with digi images that are printed using our old HP5552 inkjet printer as it makes the ink run (as it has done on the fairy wings, grrr!).

[I'd be interested to know if the colours of this card appear vibrant or drab and grey, as when I view this card using our HP desktop PC it looks 'correct', but when I view it using our Samsung laptop, it looks really drab!]

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Crazy 4 Challenges C4C42 - Paper Flowers
2. Sentimental Sundays - Summertime
3. Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge #1 - Nice and Girly
4. ASFOS Challenge #108 - Enjoying the Sunshine
5. PaperPlay Challenge Week 24 - Something Old I have had this MME paper since it was first released, but haven't used it until today.
6. Stamp Something - Something Summer  Although my digi stamp is called 'Spring Fairy' I think my card is very summery! :o)
7. Papertake Weekly -Ice Cream Flavours I've gone for Choco Mint with Raspberry Ripple, and to prove this is an actual flavour, here's a pic...


Have a fab weekend folks, whatever you're doing!  I'm off to find my lost mojo.....

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Oh Sem! this card is stunning, your colouring is amazing! We have done the same thing with the butterfly in the centre of the sentiment....great minds think alike!

    beautiful work
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous card Sem, fab image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sem :-) I love the image ,, so beautiful and the papers and colours you used are gorgeous ,, I don't think they look too busy at all !!

    Love the ice cream too :-) ,, oohh could just eat one of those :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Simonne!!! The colors are utterly beautiful and I love the pretty layouts, papers and embellies. I love all your stuff, but man, this one is EXTRA gorgeous :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA Sem this is GORGEOUS!!! These papers and colors are AWESOME!!!!!! This image is fantastic, thanks for sharing!!! OOOOO and that yummy ice cream.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours as always and I don't think the paper is to fussy. Being the perfectionist again. Another beauty. If your lost mojo turns up here don't expect it back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Sem!
    Your colouring is just amazing.
    I love the papers, they look nice and bright on my pc.
    Have a great weekend.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow just amazing !!! I love her red dress.
    Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is stunning-love everything about it! Thank you for joining us this past week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow gorgeous and I don't mean just the icecream tee hee, the colours are stunning and so beautiful!!! HuGs, Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ... utterly stunning. I love the sexy fairy image, i'm off to check out what they have there, she's great for teenagers! Hugs Jillixxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring. Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, Simmone! Beautifully colored, fantastic image! Thanks for sharing over at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Sem, fab papers & beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x