Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Quixotic Challenge: Judy's Sketch


Happy Wednesday everyone!  After a few weeks break, it's time for a brand new challenge at Quixotic Challenges and this week Judy has given us this fab SKETCH to work with (perfect for using up your scraps!):


Everything I used to make this card (except for the card blank, black card, black ribbon, Copics, Oval nesties and white card) is available to buy at Quixotic Paperie!  Here's a full list......

Supplies used available to buy from Quxotic Paperie:


PLEASE NOTE that we now have NEW CHALLENGE RULES at Quixotic Challenges, so make sure you read them (they're in the sidebar).

I'm not wild about this card at all - really don't like the way I've coloured the dog, but I had so many disasters when making this that after 3 hours I just had to make the best of what I had, kwim?  Very busy and very stressed out at the moment, so I'm finding it extremely hard to get my mojo going... but I know we all have those days! {{grin}} 

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Simonne! I love the paper piecing.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sem another brilliant card. Nothing wrong with the dog you have used the colours of our new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Fantastic coloring! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Sem.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Sem. Cute image and I love how you've done the dog!
    Your colouring is awesome,and the papers are fab.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sem!! Love the coloring of this image!! Stunning as always. Awesome job on the layout!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW Sem this is an absolute treat to look at...I LOVE those papers and the mix of colors is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Okay your coloring is not only unbelievable girl but your paper piecing is ROCKIN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x