Sunday, 20 June 2010

New Mo Manning rubber at Quixotic

[click on the pic to enlarge it]

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I've made with one of the brand new Stamping Bella Mo Manning rubber stamps that are now in stock and ready to buy at Quixotic Paperie.  This FABULOUS stamp is appropriately called "Game On" and can be purchased HERE.  I love using large stamps (this one is 3.5" x 3.25") as then the image becomes the focal point of the card.  Yes, it took ages to colour, but this is the part I love the most about stamping/card making and so I basked in it, LOL!

I also used some paper from the fabulous Cosmo Cricket 'Joy Ride' 6x6 mini deck, which is my current go-to for male cards!  I usually find adult male cards almost impossible to make, but with these new Mo Manning stamps, they are no-brainers and a pleasure to create!


The next new release Stamping Bella Mo Manning stamp I'm going to use is "Big Guy Grilling" - every man I know seems to love being in charge of the BBQ!  I'm positive this stamp is going to sell out fast, so hop on over to QP now and grab yours ... but be prepared to spend up large as Elaine has added tonnes of new goodies to the store ... Echo Park Summertime paper pack ... TGF Sunshine Stamp Kit ... Tim Holtz 12x12 Lost and Found paper pads ... CC Designs Sweet November June Release (Amy's wonderful mermaids!) ... in fact too much to mention here!!  Go to the main page of QP to see a full list of all the new yumminess!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Magical Crafts Challenge #17 - Something for a Male / Father's Day
2. Cupcake Craft Challenge #95 - One for the Boys
3. Creative Craft Challenges - For the man in your life
4. Creative Inspirations Challenge #65 - One for the Boys
5. One Stop Craft Challenge #85 - One for the Boys

Thanks for popping by and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,

22 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and image for one of the boys. Your colouring is amazing as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fantastic image and you've done a fab job with it, your colouring is superb. I like big images for men's cards which I don't find so easy to embelish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Sem, fantastic guy image and fabulous colouring!!! great colours! and thank you so much for your warm wonderful welcome!!!
    HuGs, Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card,i love your image.

    Hugs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sem

    Hope you are OK ?

    Gorgeous card, just love the image, how fantastic ! Gorgeous colouring too.

    Take care and big hugs,

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sem ~ I'm loving this card. Mo creates the most fantastic image and you've done this one real justice! Your colouring is just fabulous! Hugs Jillixxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    this is a very nice Card thus orginell and nice colours you have chosen.
    Perfectly!
    Greeting Karla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Sem! Your colouring is always stunning. Great paper choice too.
    I do not need any encouraging to go and visit Elaine at QP!!
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Sem and your colouring is spot on!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Sem, love the colours and brilliant image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning...(it feels weird to say that about a male card lol)
    Love the image papers everything, and amazing colouring xx

    Thanks for joining us over at One stop crafts xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card i just love that stamp, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sem I LOVE this, I soooo need this image for the boys in my house!!! WOW girl this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. An absolutely wonderful card, thanks for Joining us at One stop craft challenge this week
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card good luck & thanks for joining us at OSSC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, your colouring is just ... well, I guess "stunning" would be a good word! Totally in awe here!
    Love your work!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've created such a beautiful card using our theme!
    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week! :)
    Hugs Itzuvit xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what a fantastic coloring job! I am always in awe of people who can use copics and promarkers so well. I stick with regular old sharpies because I am not so confident with *REAL* art markers! LOL! :)

    Thank you so much for playing with us this week at OSCC!

    Have a great day,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card chuck. Love the image and you coloured it beautifully. Fabby papers - perfect for a fella. I gotta me those buttons, they look like tyres!!

    Thanks for joining us this time at Magical Crafts and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    PS: Looking forward to working with ya at Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the card is stunning. Everything matches the colors, the image and the sentiment. Way to go.

    Thanks for joining the Magical Crafts Challenge

    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x