Saturday, 5 June 2010

My Sketch Saturday PBC Winner!

Thank you so much for joining us for our Sketch Saturday birthday celebrations!  We had over 150 entries for the main challenge and I had 57 entries for my Party Bag Candy draw!  So without further ado, it's time to announce the winner of my PBC ....

which makes it HELEN from Helen's Craft Haven!
Congratulations HELEN!

Please send me your full name and postal address (including country if you're outside the UK) by using my Contact Me form HERE and I'll get your goodies in the mail to you!

Be back in a few minutes with today's brand new Sketch Saturday DT card!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Yippee - that's me! lol
    Thanks so much Sem - I'll email you now! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x