Wednesday, 26 May 2010

YNS Challenge #17: Summer Hula!


Hey everyone!

This morning I'd like to share with you my DT card for Your Next Stamp Challenges.  It's the wonderful Maylee's turn to set the theme for Challenge #17 and she has chosen... USE A BORDER PUNCH!

I have used my Aloha Fhiona stamp to create my card.  This fab set includes 7 co-ordinating stamps, including 2 sentiment stamps!  I ordered this Imaginisce 12x12 Strawberry Sorbet paper from the Summer Cool range (item #001134) a little while ago to use especially with Aloha Fhiona as I thought the flowers looked quite 'surfy'!  And of course I used one of my fave Martha Stewart border punches - Scallop Dot.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. OCC Weekly Sketch - OCCSC16 : I have followed this FAB sketch!
2. Totally Gorjuss Challenge 31 - Bling in On!

Before I go, make sure you check out Karen's blog for a fun little YNS contest.  YNS are releasing a whole heap of super-cute new stamps at the beginning of June, and Karen is going to give away a special new release surprise package to one lucky winner!  Hop on over to this post to read about how to enter - you have until 1st June, so be quick!

Thanks for popping by!  Have a fab day, and I'll be back later with my Quixotic Paperie Challenge card.

Hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: YNS Aloha Fhiona
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Versamagic Dew Drops GD-78 Aegean Blue and GD-31 Thatched Straw
PAPER: Imaginisce 12x12 Summer Cool - Strawberry Sorbet (#001134)
CARD: Core'dinations 12x12 Colorcore AB020 Aquarium
EMBELLIES: 4mm turquoise flatback gems
TOOLS: Nesties Circles & Scallop Circles, MS Scallop Dot border punch, Sander, Woodware corner rounder, Paper Trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads

11 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Sem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card sweetie, LOVE the colours and papers you used, so pretty!

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, love the hula theme and the colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute!!! I love that dp with that image! The colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute and the layout design is so pretty with the punch. Wonderful job on this Simonne!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo cute. I love those papers and what a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright and fun colours you've used with Aloha Fhiona! That paper really is perfect for her! Fabulous colouring too!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so fun and your image detail is absolutely ADORABLE! Love the colors! So fun! Thanks for letting me join you for May! It has been so much fun! Don't be a stranger cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, girlfriend! You can sure color. I've enjoyed your blog! What a pick-me-up for me on this gloomy morning! Thanks for playing at OCC Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiul card, love the colours you have used, perfect for a Summer birthday!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x