Wednesday, 12 May 2010

YNS Challenge #16: Cut it out & Pop it up!


Hey everyone!

This morning I'd like to share with you my DT card for Your Next Stamp Challenges.  It's the super-talented Maureen's turn to set the theme for Challenge #16 and she has chosen... CUT IT OUT & POP IT UP!

I have used Fhiona's School House stamp set to create my card.  This adorable set includes 6 co-ordinating stamps, perfect for making those 'Thank You' teacher cards, and I have used the ruler, pencil and school house stamps today.  I stamped the house 3 times, coloured each one (with ProMarkers, for a bit of a change!), then cut out the entire school, just the front building from the 2nd house, and the porch roof from the third, then popped them all together with foam pads!  I also stamped, coloured, cut out and popped up the ruler and 2 pencils.  The DP is from my Junkitz School Days 6x6 paper pad (which I bought HERE from Crafty Stash).

Thanks for popping by!  Have a fab day!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Another brilliant card. Very different from your normal ones.Perfect as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sem sweetie WOW what a GREAT school creation..Oh my this paper is AWESOME and so are those fun images!!! Fabulous work Sem!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a fabulous school card Simonne! I love how you've layed the whole card out and popped pieces up, the paper is fab too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Simonne! Love the colours and your flower is very cute!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww ,what a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure seem to find coordinating DP and perfect stamp set for this card. Very cute and great idea to use as teacher appreciation add ons :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect teacher thank you, Simonne! I love how you arranged the school with the pencils and ruler~so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card to give to a teacher! I love all your different styles Sem! I hope you are feelng better today.
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Simonne, the paper is pefect for YNS School House!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fabulous card!! Love the background paper and all the different popped up elements - great job with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x