Hello and welcome to the Whimsy Stamps new release BLOG HOP!
The DT have some fabulous new Whimsy stamps to show you today : 2 gorgeous new Whimsy Carousel Horses stamp sets from the pen of the amazing Crissy Armstrong ('Proud to be' and 'Party Pony') and a fantastic sentiment stamp set from our wonderful Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Design. These new stamps are available to buy from today in the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites!
If you'd like to participate in the hop, and you didn't arrive here from Erin's blog, then click here to return to the start of the blog hop, as you don't want to miss these fab new releases!
The hop starts today (Monday 17th May at noon EST) and ends on Friday 21st May at noon EST.
As always, here at Whimsy, we have some fab prizes for you to win! Two lucky winners will be randomly drawn from 2 of our DT blogs to each receive the 2 new Carousel Horse sets! So make sure you hop through the entire hop and leave a comment on EVERY blog post along the way to be in with a chance to win!
I chose to use 'Party Pony' for my creation today. This stamp set includes the pony stamp, 3 sentiment stamps and 3 accessory stamps:
I really wanted to make a bright, zingy, happy, party card, so I rifled through my stash of papers and found my 12x12 K&Co Berry Sweet pad which I've been hoarding unused for a while now!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Shiny, Sparkly & Special : I have added 6 turquoise gems for my shine/sparkle!
2. ABC Challenge - U is for unused stash : As I said, I have had this K&Co Berry Sweet paper for ages and just didn't have the heart to cut into it until now, so this is my unused stash!
3. Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 112 Someone Special! : This has been made especially for our very good friend's daughter who loves anything horse-related and is a very special little lady!
4. Allsorts Challenge 52 - Birthdays : Allsorts are celebrating their 1st birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
5. Stamp Something - Celebrate Something
So now it's time for you to hop on over to the fabulous Stacey's blog, which is the last stop on the hop ... but of course I'd love it if you left a comment first!! ;o)
Ooh, and I also want to remind you that there's still plenty of time to enter our Whimsy May Challenge - full details can be found over on our Whimsy Inspirations Blog.
Thanks so much for hopping along with us today! I hope you enjoy our new releases!
STAMP: Whimsy Stamps 'Party Pony'
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos
PAPER: K&Co 12x12 doubled-sided 'Berry Sweet' paper pad
CARDSTOCK: Core'dinations 12x12 Colorcore OS020 Aegean and PP030 Fuchsia Fizz
EMBELLISHMENTS: Cerise satin ribbon (stash), Versamagic Dew Drops GD-31 Thatched Straw and GD-38 Aquatic Splash
TOOLS: Paper Trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, Cuttlebug, CB Swiss Dots EF, Sander, SU scallop BP, Bow-Easy