Saturday, 8 May 2010

SS #101 & QC #24: Daisy Doodle


Happy Saturday bloggers!

This week over at Sketch Saturday we have another fab sketch by our wonderful leader Jo, and this week we are being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp who are offering a $25 gift certificate to one lucky entrant!

I also would like to extend a very warm welcome to our newest SS DT members - Jilli and Lena.  Welcome, girls! If you have a moment, do pop along to their blogs and say hi!


This is also my DT card for Quixotic Challenges #24, which I'm a little late posting - sorry!  [We've had a bit of an unexpected and emotional week, and so crafting has had to take a back seat for a few days...] Rowena has chosen the theme of 'Oh Baby - create a project/card for babies or children' challenge this week.

For my card I chose this adorable Kraftin' Kimmie 'Daisy' stamp (avaliable HERE).  She's stamped in Memento Ink Tuxedo Black (available HERE) and coloured with Copic Ciaos.  I finally opened my V&A 'Quilts' Collection 6x6 Linen paper pack (which I've had since the beginning of March!) and teamed this with some SU Really Rust cardstock.  I used my Martha Stewart 'Daisy' edge punch for the horizontal strips and added some ribbon from my stash and some white 4mm flatback pearls (available HERE).  Finally, a few hand-punched flowers adorned with some Prima E Line pearls 300548 (available HERE), and an SU sentiment to finish!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. ASFOS Challenge 102 - Furry Friends
2. Crazy 4 Challenges 36 - C4C36

Thanks, as ever, for popping by!  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Simonne. Cute image as always, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, thanks for playing along with the C4C Gals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi~ I just found your blog and I must say your work is adorable!! I will be coming back. I just love this card....the colors are so nice together.....and that little puppy is so darn cute!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute. Love the dog!

    Thanks for playing along with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week

    Hugs
    Tonje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, love the image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, the colours are gorgeous, and coloured so beautifully as always,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Sem youre card is absolutely georgous wow...just love the doggie he is sooo cute hiihi and youre coloring is fabulous sweetie Thanks for sharing Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your work is just stunning! I love what you did with Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really love this card such a cutie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x