Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Quixotic Challenge #26: How Sentimental!


Hello again!  It's time for a brand new challenge at Quixotic Challenges and Kim has chosen the theme of How Sentimental for us this week, so we want to see you make a sentiment/word art the focus of your card/project!

I have used one of the wonderful new Paper Makeup sentiment stamps called 'We Can't All Be Stars' (available HERE) for my card.  I inked it up using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad (available HERE) and coloured the 2 stars with Copic Ciao R04.  For an added bit of 'twinkle' I punched a couple of stars out of some glittered card I have been hoarding since Christmas and also popped on some 4mm flat-back gems (available HERE).


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Mojo Monday 139 : I've followed their fab sketch!
2. Ooh La La Challenge #54 - Bright & Cheerful

Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love the beautiful colours and the fantastic sentiment. Its really beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOWEEE Sem these colors are sooooo fun...Great sentiment and love love your layout hun!!!!! BEAUTIFUL work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours that you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sentiment, thanks for such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful design and layout and gorgeous sentiment! Loive it!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very cute! Great colours and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Sem! I'm loving the colours and your sentiment is perfect!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Beautiful and the colours are are so pretty love that sentiment too
    Thank you for joining us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely Bright card!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I so love this! Great sentiment! Wonderful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stunning card sweetie, love the colour combo and the sentiment rocks too!

    Thanks so much for your comment, means a lot xx

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Sem, and how true this statement is!
    Thanks for visiting my blog as well and leaving me such a nice comment, enjoy your weekend, ~Ira

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is Beautiful!! Love the bright and happy colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x