Sunday, 16 May 2010

Please help - question for UK crafters...

Hey everyone!

I'm hoping someone can help me! :o)

I've always bought my 6"x6" (148x148cm) white card blanks (with envs) and cello bags from http://www.craftsuperstore.co.uk/  I've been buying the card blanks with envs in packs of 50 for £4.99 and the cello bags in packs of 50 for £2.49.

I've been waiting for Craft Superstore to get some more from their supplier, but unfortunately they are now no longer stocking them!!  Eek!  I've had a good look on the web, but I can't find anywhere that stocks this size card blanks with envs in large packs for this price (or near to).

Can anyone help in suggesting somewhere to buy my card blanks from now please?  Who do you buy yours from?

Thanks!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sem, I buy mine from Craftwork Cards. They sell this size in straight and scalloped edge. They are very good quality.

    Hope this helps.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, I get mine from PDA Card & Craft. I get the 300gsm brilliant white card which is a bit more expensive than the ordinary white card but is superb quality. They do envelopes and cello bags too. HTH. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are from craftwork cards too, I get the bags to fit from them as well, nice quality and they can support lots of layers. Only wish the were quicker at posting them out!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get mine from Craftwork Cards. See the selection here http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/product_list.aspx?cat2=21
    I am very happy with the quality of their cards. I hope this helps.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sem
    I get my from D&S Crafts - £6.95 for 50 154mmx154mm
    http://www.dscrafts.co.uk/windmill_series.htm

    The windmill series.

    They are really good quality 290gsm

    Hoe this helps.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I also get mine from craftwork cards and they're really good quality. You can also join their club for £25 per annum and you'll save 10% on all your purchases plus lots of other benefits :)
    Nxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was struggling with envelopes so bought a Martha Stewart scoreboard and made my own! works a dream! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I buy mine too from Craftwork Cards. They're not the cheapest around but the quality is fab.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x