Thursday, 27 May 2010

Lisa's special RAK request for her sister

Lisa, my Whimsy DT sister, is hosting a very special RAK event for her sister Jayme.  Unfortunately Jayme has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Lisa is asking for all her card making friends to send Jayme a fun card...something pretty or funny that will make her smile.

CLICK HERE to go to Lisa's special RAK blog post and read all about how to help Jayme.  All the companies that Lisa designs for have been really generous in offering up blog candy, so when you've made your card for Jayme you can enter Lisa's blog candy too!  How generous!


Jayme is a frog collector and our fabulous Whimsy illustrator, Crissy Armstrong, has drawn a special froggy digi image that you can use to make a card for Jayme.  You can download this image for FREE by clicking here.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I love her...have so many girlfriends you will love to get her on a cute card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, this is cute. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you she'll be so much fun to use. She already makes me smile. It's how I see myself in a bathing suit... I lil' curvy, not the prettiest... but full of styly and pizaz! Love it!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Love her!! I already sent a card but I am making another one to send now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. To darn cute, thank you very much. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x