Wednesday, 28 April 2010

YNS Challenge #15: Going Dotty


Hello, hello!

This morning I'd like to share with you my DT card for Your Next Stamp Challenges.  It's the wonderful Lana's turn to set the theme for challenge #15 and she has chosen... GOING DOTTY.
I had the perfect paper in mind for this challenge (Pebbles Inc Easter Time Flowers/Pink Dot 12x12 double-sided #50822) and so I just had to use my Flower Bouquet Fhiona stamp as they went together perfectly!


After seeing my fellow Starlet Angela's gorgeous SU creations on her blog recently, I decided to be brave and opened my SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  Yes, it does get absolutely everywhere (LOL!), but it gives the most fabulous sparkle that even my camera picks up!!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Sweet Stop Sketch 53 : I have followed the wonderful sketch over at The Sweet Stop - thanks girls!
2. Allsorts Week 49 : They have a beautiful butterfly bracelet as inspiration this week, so I have added butterflies to my card!
3. Our Creative Corner Challenge - Blooming Blossoms
4. A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 101 - 3D Something

Thanks for dropping by!  I'll be back later with my Quixotic Paperie Challenges DT card!

Have a great day!

Hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: Your Next Stamp 'Flower Bouquet Fhiona'
COLOURING MEDIA: Copics
PAPER: Pebbles Inc 12x12 double-sided 'Easter Time Flower/Pink Dot'
CARD: SU Tempting Turquoise and Barely Banana
EMBELLIES: SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 5mm white flat-back pearls, Polka dot ribbon, Versamagic Dew Drop 'Sea Breeze, Prima flowers
TOOLS: Paper Trimmer, scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, SU Scallop Edge border punch, Martha Stewart Medium Monarch Butterly punch

13 comments:

  1. Another perfectly coordinated creation Simonne and the colours are so pretty.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Sem. Gorgeous choice of colours. The glitter is just fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is too cute! I love the glitter on her ruffle and the super coloring! FABBB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The image is adorable and I love the bright papers!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and wonderful card! Love the colours and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right as soon as I saw your card I was like...OMG I love these colours and layout for Flower Bouquet Fhiona and that glitter lace is adorable!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Simonne! Love your design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO adorable, and your coloring is just perfect as always!! LOVE her hair - would you mind sharing which colors you used? Thanks! ~Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color is so adorable and your card is super delightful Simonne :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, love the pretty colours perfect for a spring card.
    Wish the glitter was easier to clean up!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable!! Great card! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card!
    love that sweet image.....

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts
    (photo inspiration wk 49)

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a FABULOUS display of spring colors! I LOVE your coloring and details! Stunning beyond wordings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x