Monday, 12 April 2010

Whimsy DIGI Stamps Blog Hop!!


Hello everyone!  Today at Whimsy we are celebrating the launch of our brand new digital stamps collection - WOO-HOO!!  So what better way to celebrate than a new release BLOG HOP! The DT have some fantastic new digi stamps to show to you today (...some sneek peaks of which you may have already seen out and about in blogland this week - I posted my sneak peek HERE on my blog on Saturday!).

These digi stamps are a brand new venture for Whimsy Stamps, and are available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store (along with all your Whimsy rubber favourites)!  Whimsy's new digital collection includes exclusive designs from Crissy Armstrong, Katie Sowa, and Ann Vento as well as some others from Whimsy's previous rubber stamp collections. All will be available for download upon completion of purchase. [Each download will contain a zip file with 3 versions of the image, a JPEG, TIFF, and PNG all at 300dpi resolution. Images can be flipped, rotated, or resized to fit project needs.]

If you'd like to participate in the hop, and you didn't arrive here from our wonderful GDT Marley, then click here to return to the start of the blog hop, as you don't want to miss these fab new releases!

The hop starts today (Monday 12th April at noon EST) and ends on Friday 16th April at noon EST.

As always here at Whimsy we have a FAB blog hop candy prize for one lucky hopper: $15 gift certificate to the Whimsy Store ~ Crissy's Digi "Pebbles the Cat" ~ Katies's Digi "Awww, So Tweet!" ~ Ann's Sentiments "Mother's Day Sentiments" ~ Whimsy Digi "Princess Coach"

And if that wasn't enough, our very own Ann has created a digi sentiment set (available today) for our blog hoppers to download for FREE!!

I chose to use one of Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy's digi stamps called 'Gift Horse' for my creation today, along with a matching digi sentiment for the 'Gift Horse Sentiments' set designed by Ann Vento:


I followed the 'scrumptious' sketch from Challenge 29 at Truly Scrumptious, which I will certainly use again! All the DP is from my Basic Grey 'Green at Heart' 6x6 paper pad (available HERE from Quixotic) and I distressed the edges by inking around them with my Versamagic Dew Drop in 'Jumbo Java'.  I popped 3 self-adhesive Prima E Line Pearls in the top RH corner (available HERE) - don't tell anyone, but I'd forgotten I had these, LOL!  I did add some glitter with my Copic AtYou Spica pens, but I have to say I am not impressed with them - I think I'll stick to my Stickles and my Sakura Gelly Roll pens in the future!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Truly Scrumptious Challenge 29 - Sketch
2. Crafty Calendar Challenge 7 - April Fools (they would like us to make a fun or humorous card/project)
3. Simon Says Stamp - A Card for a Child
4. TotallyPaperCrafts Challenge 11 - Distressing I've inked around the edges of all the DP I've used - hope this counts!
5. Our Creative Corner Challenge - Bows
6. Magical Crafts Challenge 12 - Animal Antics

So now it's time for you to hop on over to the fabulous Chris ... but of course I'd love it if you left a comment first!! ;o)

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!  I hope you enjoy our digi blog hop!

Hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: Whimsy Digi Stamps 'Gift Horse'
COLOURING MEDIA: Copics
CARDSTOCK: Core'dinations 12x12 Colorcore 'French Roast'
EMBELLISHMENTS: Prima E Line Pearls & Crystals #300548, Pink ribbon, Versamagic dew drop 'Jumbo Java'
TOOLS: Paper Trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads

48 comments:

  1. This is darling Simonne!! Just love the coloring of this image and your choice of green heart paper!! Your coloring is so vibrant and the sentiment perfect!! Awesome blog hop creation!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love the BG papers you've matched with the image and your colouring is so beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, this is so cute, the colours are fabulous and love the way the horses nose just peeks out! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Simonne! The coloring is fantastic and those papers are awesome! My new faves actually! Love your layout and details too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there! the images used in this blog hop are truly wonderful! i love the card and the papers you used. great colouring on the image as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card I love this digi image. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sem!! Love that image, too cute!

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers, Sem, this is pop off the page fantastic! I love the colour combo so much, wow! Love the ribbon treatment too and the pearls! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is fabulous...what a very cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow your shadows are amazing.. look at the hooves on that horse... wow!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sem
    gorgeous card, your colouring is fantastic, stunning card, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Sem this is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE LOVE the sketch you used and what a PERFECT color combo for this cutie...Of course your coloring is AMAZING!!! LOVE this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this image and your coloring is fantastic! Adorable card!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving these fab digi creations, so much to see, different on every dt blog and all so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really sweet card and so lovely colours. Great job!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beauty,the colours are fabulous love it.

    grtzz

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous. hes colored so beautifully and those papers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another fab interpretation - love the colours used - hugs ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think I've left a comment here - but I don't see it....so here's another one! FANTASTIC card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the DP you used. It goes perfectly with this image. Great Job!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another stunning card with perfect colouring as always. I just live this image along with all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card you have made! =)
    It's so fun to hop around to all the blogs! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous I thionk that sums this up!

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card. I love those papers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awwww.....what a cute card sem! so colorful and fun. Your coloring is da bomb too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this card! Just amazing and the colorful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Simmone, I LOVE the coloring! And the layout just makes the horse pop! Fabulous!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning card, love it!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this card! The papers are my fav! Great colouring. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this! What a gorgeous card! This horse image is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so adorable. And fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stunning. Simply stunning.

    Lisa Summerhays

    ReplyDelete
  34. These new images are fab!! Your card is stunning, those papers are so beautiful,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful card, love the coloring and the image!
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the way the green of the saddle blanket echoes that of the main cardstock/backing. Great.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love it Simonne, just love it! This horse is colored so beautifully and I love those bright papers. They suit him so well!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Sem

    this is absolutely stunning, gorgeous use of colour! thanks for joining us at tpc this week

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Absolutely fabulous card Sem, your colouring is wonderful.

    Thanks for joining us over at Magical Crafts and Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Stunning card Simonne,your colouring is just beautiful,Hugs debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the way you colored the image! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Simonne. WOW! That is just THE BEST colouring on the horse. Fantastic work. Love the papers and layout too. It's a brilliant card.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x