Sunday, 11 April 2010

Sundays with Crissy Challenge - GDT!


Good morning everyone!

Now I know you saw this card yesterday (for my Sketch Saturday DT card), but I hope you will forgive me for posting it again as I want to tell you about a brand new challenge that starts today ... Sundays with Crissy - a Digital Stamp Challenge Blog. 

Most of you will know the amazingly-talented illustrator Crissy Armstrong, right?  Well Crissy has launched her own challenge blog for her digi stamps - YIPPPPEEEEE!!  Crissy's digi stamps can be bought from Squigglefly and, as of tomorrow, from Whimsy Stamps!!!  So Crissy kindly invited us Whimsy gals to join her as Guest Designers for her first challenge  - THANK YOU Crissy!! 

The very first challenge is #1 Make it a Combo, which I have interpreted by combining flowers and flat-back pearls (I've also combined different patterned papers!).  The challenge is a bi-weekly one, and Crissy is offering up blog candy every 4 weeks - for challenges 1 & 2 you could win 15 Copic Ciao markers!!!!!!!  But remember to use a Crissy digi stamp to qualify for the candy draw.

Over at Sundays with Crissy, you can see all 4 of the digi stamps Crissy has drawn for Whimsy on the Whimsy gals' creations: 'Hang in There' (turtle), 'Maya Blowing Bubbles', 'Gift Horse', and 'Pebbles the Cat'.  If you stopped by my blog yesterday, you will already know that I have used the adorable 'Hang in There' digi stamp for my card:


So hop on over to Sundays with Crissy RIGHT NOW and check out the wonderful cards by my fantastic Whimsy DT sisters. 

Remember, Crissy's Whimsy digi stamps are released TOMORROW, when you can buy them from the Whimsy Store, and of course we are having a fabulous Blog Hop to celebrate (starting at Crissy's blog).  I will have a brand new card to show you using another of Crissy's Whimsy digi stamps, so be sure to drop by!

Have a wicked rest of your weekend ......later dudes!!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. oh my word Sem, this is FABULOUS!!!! LOVE how you used this new image and your coloring knocks my socks off!!!!! AWESOME card sweetie! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing card Simonne, your colouring is fantastic and love the card layout! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Sem See!! Just love your coloring of the turtle and your layout!! The dp is perfect!! You just rocked this digi and Crissy's challenge!! Your creations are always so inspiring. See you at the hop!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x