Sunday, 18 April 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #26: 1st Birthday Bash & Blog Hop


Today at Sunday Sketch & Stamp we're celebrating our 1st birthday, and so instead of providing a new sketch for you to follow for challenge 26, we thought it would be fun to let you choose your favourite SS&S sketch from the past year! There are 25 sketches to choose from and you can see them all in our photobucket gallery HERE.

Each DT member has also chosen a past SS&S sketch to use for their creation today, and we thought we'd have some more fun by having a little blog hop and asking you to guess which sketch each of us has used!  So as you're hopping around our blogs, be sure to note down the name of each DT member (Sem, Maggie, Mira, Arianne, Barb, and Ger) and the number of the sketch we used for our challenge #26 creation [remember to refer to the gallery of sketches HERE to decide which one we've used!]  When you've finished the hop and gathered all your answers, email them to us at this address and if all your answers are correct you'll be entered into the draw to win a fab prize, donated by our challenge boss Maggie!

If you'd like to participate in the hop, and you didn't arrive here from the wonderful Mira, then click here to return to the start of the blog hop.  The hop starts today (Sunday 18th April at 09:00 GMT) and ends on Saturday 24th April, so be sure to get your answers to us within the week to be eligible to be entered into the draw to win the hop prize.  Please note that challenge 26 will run for 2 weeks, as per usual - please enter links to your challenge cards using InLinkz on the challenge site.  You don't have to join in the hop to take part in challenge #26 - similarly you don't have to take part in challenge #26 to join in our hop!


So for my challenge card, I used my new TGF Ebony stamp (available HERE), stamped in Memento Tuxedo Blank ink pad (available HERE) and coloured with Copics.  Both my DP and 'charming' sentiment sticker are from the Crate Paper 'Brook' Collection Kit (available HERE) - I adore this kit!  Finally I added a little doodling and some 4mm flat-back pearls from my stash.

So now it's time for you to continue our birthday blog hop and hop on over to the wonderful Arianne!

Finally, I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Roses on Paper Challenge #35 - Layers
2. PaperPlay Challenge Week 15 - Stickers - My 'charming' sentiment is a sticker, although it's not an old one, so hope it still counts!

Thanks for popping by, and I hope you enjoy our hop!

Hugs,

24 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, love the way you coloured her funky hair again!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sem this is gorgeous, love the colours and this little image rocks, love the way you've coloured her hair- it really stands out :D

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have said this before: you are just fabulous!! I can never get enough of your amazing talent and your gorgeous cards :)
    Lotsa huggies, Mira =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner and its that fab green hair again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love! She is a fav and I just love that hair colour! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that hair! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin that image, she is soooooo cute and I love your card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sweets!!! THis is ADORABLE!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card, Sem - I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is very original
    And her hair is crazy green
    I love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Goodness Sem, I LOVE this color combo...This image is just tooo cute for words!!! ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just adorable! She's very charming with her blue hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back to SS&S! I missed you!

    Awesome card. Love her hair.
    What numbers did you use for it?

    O yeah, I know which sketch you used! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, Simonne - her hair is fab (I had a friend years ago who had the very same shade!!!). Wonderful colouring too, and those papers are delish!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Sem!! I just love your colors and coloring!! The hair is too fun!! Gorgeous color combo!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love you card and the colours you have used Simonne especially the hair one of my fav colours.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous and her hair is fabulous!!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  18. The way you've highlighted the turquoise in the paper using her hair & the pearls is superb - then I spotted the paper around the edge & it took my breath away. Amazing
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love love Ebony, love her hair... love your card... wow...

    Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic card Sem, I love her hair colour
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful coloring, and I love the blue/green hair for her too!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE this! Super cute, and I'm a fan of the Brook kit too, such yummy colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x