Saturday, 3 April 2010

Sketch Saturday #97: Whimsy Shy-Ann

Hey everyone!

This week over at Sketch Saturday it's the wonderful and sweet Terry's turn to set the sketch, and what a FAB sketch it is - thanks Terry, hun!  (I turned the sketch 180 degrees to the right and replaced the sentiment for a couple of flowers!)


For this week's DT card I used my gorgeous Whimy Shy-Ann stamp, part of the Whimsy Mythical Collection of stamps.  I decided to be brave and crack open my new Basic Grey 'Kioshi' 6x6 paper pad (available HERE from Quixotic), as I wanted Shy-Ann to look like she's flying through the flowers and the Kioshi pad had the perfect piece of paper!  I used my trusty Versamagic Dew Drop ink pads to ink around the edge of the DP and also around Shy-Ann, and also added some flat-back pearls!

Hope you have a fab weekend and ... HAPPY EASTER to all my crafty friends!!!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! fab image, lush colours & papres & luv the layout xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, stunning colour selection and fantastic shading on that card, really brings the image to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another astonishing card. I love the colours and the images is so cute. Have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the colors and image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Sem thanks so much sweetie for you're very sweet words. I just love what you did with my sketch sweetie, you're card is absolutely fabulous...very nice colors and coloring and yep the image is so cute....Thanks sweetie and have a very nice Easter. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, your colouring is fabulous!! I love those new BG papers you have used too!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweetie, love the way you used the sketch and all the beautiful detail you put into it. Great job!

    Hugs, Naoual xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Simonne! I love that dp, and it goes perfectly with that adorable image! Your coloring looks amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Simonne this is so sweet! I love the purple and those eyes of hers are just enchanting. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOO pretty..I love the purple :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x