Thursday, 1 April 2010

Quixotic DT: New TGF stamps!


Happy April Fools everyone!!

Today I have a card to show you using one of the brand new stamps from The Greeting Farm's April release!  This little cutie is Oliver from the new 'Buddies' stamp set which is available to buy RIGHT NOW from Quixotic Paperie along with all the other new release TGF stamps!


The scrummy papers and red alpha stickers are from the Fancy Pants Designs - My Family Collection Kit (available HERE from Quixotic), and the buttons are from the co-ordinating button pack - Fancy Pants Designs - My Family Buttons (available HERE from Quixotic).

I followed this week's Saturday Sketch 12 over at Club Anya & Friends, which has been drawn by the super-talented Pam (instead of adding a flower, I added the word 'Pals'):



So I'm going to enter this into Club Anya & Friends' Saturday Sketch 12 challenge and also their Wild Card Wednesday contest, which is to add a dog or cat to your creation!

Whilst editing my piccies, I realised that I've made a mistake on this card - oops, LOL!!!!  So I'm going to send a little package of goodies to the first person who correctly guesses my mistake (please leave your guess in your comment). :o)

Thanks for dropping by!

Have a FAB day!

Hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: The Greeting Farm 'Buddies'
COLOURING MEDIUM: Copics
PAPER: Fancy Pants 12x12 My Family 'Brother #139'
CARD: SU Kraft, Core'dinations 12x12 ColorCore OB040 Navy
EMBELLIES: SU linen thread, Fancy Pants 'My Family' buttons, Versamagic GD-52 Jumbo Java, 13mm Navy ribbon, Red Alpha Stickers from Fancy Pants 'My Family' Collection Kit
TOOLS: Scissors, Paper Trimmer, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, Oval nesties, Woodware 1" star punch, SU Boho Blossoms punch

10 comments:

  1. Another of your cuties, Nice to see a boy for a change. Fabulous colours as always. Your colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Simonne-how cute is this image! Love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Simmone! Love the starts with the buttons, great "boy" accessory :0)
    ~Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW Sem these new images are just WAY TOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE how you used this sweetie, those stars with buttons is such a great idea and fabulous touch!!!! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! I'm not sure but did you color his ears the same color as his hair? Just a guess but this card is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stopping by your blog, it is so inspiring! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love looking at what you do for I get encouraged. Now I sat for ages looking at this, wondering - maybe it's supposed to be left there but looking at how precise you are in other places, maybe not - did you forget to cut out the little white bit between the dog's paws??
    it took me ages to spot & even then I didn't know if it was supposed to be there or not?????
    Paula (PEP)

    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to mention that your tweaking of the sketch answered a question for me - I'd wondered if it was OK to replace sentiments with a corner/gem/flowers as I prefer to let people use their own words. Anyhow you've done the reverse so it must be OK.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwww such a sweet sweet card! I love your coloring and shading! I'm so anxious to get my stamp set! Oliver & Amelia are just too cute for words!
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute coloring and adorable image. (I think you already have the right guess from someone)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x