Tuesday, 20 April 2010

ASFOS Challenge 100: Guest Designer!


Whimsy Stamps are sponsoring Challenge 100 over at ASFOS, and so the Whimsy gals have been asked to guest design - yay!!!  It's also my Whimsy DT sistah Debbie's birthday tomorrow, so I'd like to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Debbie has chosen the very appropriate challenge of 'create a birthday card'!  As the sun has been shining for the past few days and we've been out enjoying our garden, I was in the mood to use my wonderful 'Water Lily' stamp for this card and teamed it with the fabulous MME Quite Contrary Little Miss Muffet 'Hello Beautiful' Little Flowers paper (#QC1002).

I've followed the fab sketch (challenge 63) over at The Pink Elephant, but turned it 90 degress to the left and used a sentiment instead of the flowers in the top RH corner (hope that's okay!).

Finally, I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for popping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with my Quixotic Challenges DT card!

Hugs,

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeouse card.. i love the soft colors :))

    Thank you for joining the MelJen's designs challenge this week. Good luck!

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sem
    a beautiful card, lovely spring image, gorgeous papers, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Simonne,love the pretty papers,Thanks so much for the lovely birthday wishes,and also for joining us as a GD this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those backing papers are gorgeous. i love the way you have paper pieced her dress. Another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous the colours you have used are fab.Thank you for joining us at Magical Crafts this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sem!! This is gorgeous!! This is one of my fave images and your coloring and colors rock!! Perfect take on the ASFOS challenge.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sem, this is so sweet! Girl, I don't know how you do it, but you know how to put together the cleanest, brightest cards! Love it!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word Sem, this is totally GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about this girl!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How BEAUTIFUL, Simonne!!! I love the colors and dp, and the out of the box look with the water makes it look so realistic! Your coloring blows me away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable!

    Can you please send me your email? I wanna ask you something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet she is!! I love the gorgeous coloring and great layout and papers you used!! Adorable!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful job!!! Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Meljen's. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Sem! As always! Love the colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
    ♥Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, this card is sooo very pretty! I love all your embellishments and your take of The Pink Elephant sketch is fabulous! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is outstanding! Great card! Thanks for playing with the MelJen's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super adorable card!! Love the sweet image!! Great job with this weeks sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri~TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card and adorable image. Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely lovely. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x