Happy Friday everyone!
It's my turn to post over at the Whimsy Inspirations Blog today, so I've made a brand new card to blog there and here! I have used the gorgeous 'Spring Stepping' stamp set from the Crissy Armstrong Collection for Whimsy, which was part of our brand new release (2 weeks ago)!
This wonderful stamp set comes with 2 sentiments and a beautiful leaf flourish stamp:
I had lots of fun colouring this beautiful image and decorating the image plate! First I punched out the corners using my MS Arch Lattice BP, then I used my Aloe Vera Versamagic dewdrop to ink around the edges, and finally I inked up the leaf flourish stamp in the same ink and stamped around the edges! I used my indispensible Bow Easy from Quixotic Paperie to tie my ribbon into the perfect bow, and my SU oval punches to punch out the sentiment (my fave SU purchase, LOL!), popped on some turquoise gems and it was finished! And just to let you know that you can buy Whimsy Stamps from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie who has all the new releases either in stock or to pre-order!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Pollycraft Monday Challenge 36 - Sparkly Things The blue circles on my DP are glittered.
2. Allsorts Week 44 - Spring is in the Air
3. Crazy 4 Challenges C4C29 - Spring
4. One Stop Challenge 72 - Let it Shine Whimsy Stamps are sponsoring this challenge this week with a $15 gift certificate!
5. Totally Gorgeous Challenge 22 - Ribbon
6. Sweet Stampin' Challenge 18 - Spring is in the Air I've used my SU oval punches
7. Pile it On Challenge 11 - Furry Friends
8. Simon Says Challenge - Easter or Spring with some Glimmer The blue circles on my DP are glittered.
9. Cute Card Thursday Challenge 105 - Dimensions
Thanks for dropping by! I'll be back tomorrow with my Sketch Saturday DT card!
[Is anyone else in the UK watching "Married Single Other"? I've been crying buckets for the last 2 episodes!]
STAMP: Whimsy Stamps 'Spring Stepping'
COLOURING MEDIA: Copics (E47 E71 C-7 C-5 C-3 G99 YG67 YG03 YG00 BG09 BG15 BG01 E31 Y11 Y15 0)
PAPER: MME 12x12 Speciality Glittered Deena's Penny Lane
CARD: Coredinations 12x12 Colorcore 'French Roast'
EMBELLIES: Versamagic Dew Drops GD-52 Jumbo Java and GD-80 Aloe Vera, Satin Ribbon, 4mm turquoise gems
TOOLS: Paper Trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, Bow Easy, MS Arch Lattice BP, SU Oval punches