So for my DT card, predictably I've used a KK stamp! Now, I don't own 'Angry Ballerina' (...yet, LOL!), but I have been waiting to use the beautiful 'Bird Fairy' stamp (from the pen of the fabulous Crissy Armstrong) ever since I bought it from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie when it was first released!!
I took the plunge and cracked open my Basic Grey Origins 6x6 paper pad for this card (LOL!), inking around all the edges with my Versamagic 'Jumbo Java' dew drop ink pad for a softer look. Because the papers are so gorgeous, I didn't feel the need to add any embellishments apart from a solitary flower - a lemon-coloured rose threaded through a Prima E Line White Hydrangea (edge inked with Versamagic 'Aloe Vera' dew drop pad). I coloured this beautiful image using Copic Ciaos (I now have sets 36A, 36B and 36C!) and used my Labels 1 Nesties to cut out my image plate, again inking around the edge with my 'Aloe Vera' dew drop pad.
It was SUCH a difficult task to photograph this card and show the true colours well!! My PC monitor is showing the fairy's hair as being quite 'ginger', when in fact it's a softer brown tone IRL! But perhaps it will show better on your monitor, LOL!
Happily, this card fits a few challenges, so I'd like to enter it into the following:
1. Cupcake Craft Challenge 82 - Going Green
2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 34 - Green
3. Ooh-la-la-Creations Challenge 49 - Anything Goes
4. The Pink Elephant Challenge 58 - Spring
5. Creative Inspirations Challenge 52 - White, Yellow & Green
6. Simon Says Stamp Challenge - A Splash of Green
7. Daring Cardmakers - Tweetie Pie (use bird/s)
8. Crazy 4 Challenge C4C29 - Spring
9. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 75 - Spring has Sprung
10. Sweet Stampin Challenge 18 - Spring is in the Air...
Well, I think that's about it from me!
Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!