Sunday, 21 February 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #22: Wild Sprout Reeta


Hello!

Today over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp it's my turn to set the sketch, and we are being sponsored by Crafty Ribbons:


For my card I used my uninked (gosh, I'm so naughty, but I have promised to use all my uninked stamps this year!) TGF Wild Sprouts Reeta stamp.  As soon as I pulled her out of her packet, I knew I had some perfect OA paper to match her checkered skirt!




I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Anyone for Anya? ... Something Completely Different : This week AFA would like us to do something out of the ordinary, something we don't usually do or use. For example, we could use a new image or paper, or use a card fold or a technique we don't normally use. I've never used my Reeta stamp, OA papers and Bazzill cardstock before, so I hope this counts?
2. The Pink Elephant Challenge #54 ... Ribbon : Simply to use ribbon, which I have done! :o)
3. Papertake Weekly ... Check This Out : They want to see some gingham or checks included in your work, and both my stamp and my DP has a checked pattern!
4. ABC Challenge ... O is for One Paper : I have used just one paper (and one side of it too!).

Thank you so much for popping by, and thank you so everyone who have left me such caring messages - I don't mind admitting that you brought tears to my eyes!! Sorry I'm being such a bad blogger at the moment, but I promise that when all these dental problems get fixed for good, I'll make it up to you all!!

Big hugs,


Ingredients
STAMP: The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts 'Reeta' (sentiment is Simon Says Stamp)
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos (E51 E55 E00 E02 R20 YR00 YR02 R59 R29 R27 R32) and ProMarker 'Rose'
PAPER: October Afternoon 'Detour's 12x12 - Garden Path #PP019
CARD: Bazzill
EMBELLISHMENTS: Crystal Stickers 3mm Lt Pink Pearls #2504, Organza ribbon, 4mm Raspberry pearls
TOOLS: Paper trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, Bow Easy

18 comments:

  1. Your card is soooo adorable, love the sketch. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaw, this is adorable!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the two little pearls on her bow. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love how you used those little pearls. Thanks for playing along this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sem this is another work of art. She is adorable. I just love it totally.I think it is only making cards at the moment that is keeping you sane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Simonne! You've colored her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...this is fabulous!!! Happy you shared it with TPE!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you had the chance to play along with your own sketch.
    Both the sketch and the card are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Sem. Love the way you've coloured in the cute image and pretty details to. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful,love the colours.Elisa.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how sweet!!! I love the paper you used and Reeta's paper pieced dress. Fabulous!!! Thank you for joining us over at AFA this week, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely, just love the papers and the image you have used! beautiful card hunny! thanks for joining s on the ABC challenge this time Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x