Saturday, 6 February 2010

Sketch Saturday #89: Hope & Grace - Snuggle

Hey everyone!

Today over at Sketch Saturday it's the wonderful Ria's turn to set the sketch, and this week we are being sponsored by a New Canadian Scrapbook Manufacturer called KIKI ART:


I have used my brand new TGF HG Sunggle stamp and my brand new Bow-Easy bow tying template that were both bought from Elaine at Quixotic Paperie!  I've wanted this stamp for as long as I can remember, and I am so glad that I've finally got it.  She so reminds me of our dd, who is soft-toy MAD, and will not sleep without cuddling at least five, LOL!!!


And you do NOT want to be without the fab Bow-Easy, as it helps you tie PERFECT bows!!

Do pop along to Sketch Saturday and have a look at my wonderful team-mates' fabulous cards - you won't be disappointed!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1. Sweet Stamping Challenge ... #12 Floral Frenzy: My DP is flowery, plus I've popped a few flowers on to embellish (the Sweet Stampin Challenge blinkie and link are in my Fave Challenges page).
2. Pile It On ... Challenge #4 Enough of Winter Colours: Pile it on want to see no winter colours this week, so I hope my springy, summery card fits the bill!
3. ABC Challenge ... N is for New: ABC want to see you use some of your new stash - I've used my brand new stamp and Bow-Easy!
4. Simon Says Challenge ... Photo Inspiration: Simon Says has a photo of a pink rose for inspiration this week, so I used this to choose my gorgeous MME DP which has pink rose-type flowers on it!
5. Cute Card Thursday ... Challenge 98 Spots & Dots: I've used spotty DP!

Have a great weekend, and thanks for popping by!

Hugs,

Ingredients
STAMP: The Greeting Farm - Hope & Grace 'Snuggle'
COLOURING MEDIA: Copic Ciaos (Hair-Y00 Y02 YR20 E21; Skin-E00 E02 R20; Dress-RV29 RV23 RV21; Bunny-G00 BG23 BG15; Socks-YR02 Y00 Y02)
PAPER: MME 12x12 double-sided Pretty Please 'Cheery Flowers' #PP1003
CARDSTOCK: Core'dinations 12x12 ColorCore 'Heartfelt' BR030
EMBELLISHMENTS: Prima flowers, Flat-back pearls, Pink organza ribbon, Versamagic Dew Drop 'Persimmon' GD-33
TOOLS: Paper trimmer, Scissors, PVA glue, 3D foam pads, MS Scallop Dot border punch, MS butterfly punch, Woodware corner rounder punch, Woodware butterfly punch, Bow-Easy bow tying template

26 comments:

  1. This Gorgeous! Such pretty colours and fab colouring of course!! Isn't that Bow Easy great!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sem, the colours are gorgeous, i just love those papers...
    Cute image... and she fits fab in that nestie.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the image and papers used. The bow and butterflies are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us on Sweet Stampin Challenge this week and good luck.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIya Sem....wohoooo what a beautifull card you made hun, and yep I also want to thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamping sweetie...Hugs Terry...
    ps...I was wondering how you did it with the image how did you cut it out? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW!! She's so sweet girl!! I love the bright colors and details!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW Sem she is ADORABLE!!! I love these colors and you rocked this sketch!!! Beautiful work girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun, Just gorgeous, i love your style. Congrats on being in our January top 5! thank you for joining us again for a sweet stampin Challenge
    lots a love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute

    Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. That image is just to cute for words..may be on my next purchase lol!!
    Love the colours too very springy

    Thanks for joining in over at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! A gorgeous card - the image is adorable, and I just love the colours of your card!
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunning card. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning!! Got to love those MME papers, and your colouring of the little TGF sweetie is gorgeous. Loving that bow too! I'm addicted to the Bow-Easy, I used to avoid bows if possible, now I try and work them into everything...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. she is gorgeous, what a little sweetie and love those colours, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely lovely card! I love the layering and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! this is awesome sem! your coloring is fantastic and the image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card....congrats on being at the top 5......thanks for joining again Sweet Stampin!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card Sem! This image is just adorable and I love the colours you've used! I am soooooo tempted to buy this bow template. I really struggle with bows and think this would make me life a whole lot easier!
    Hugs, Vicky ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning as always. A beautiful choice of colours and another wonderful image

    ReplyDelete
  20. A wonderful card - thank you for joining us on the ABC Challenge N is for New this week.
    hugs Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sem ~ Your card is gorgeousLov'n the DP and the colors are judt FAB!
    Thank you for entering this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge and congrats on last weeks top 5!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this is so sweet, what a gorgeous image

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I adore this image Simmone and I have been debating buying her for a while but I think now I have seen how you have coloured her she is coming home! lol
    Beautiful sweet card
    Lama x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x